Contribute
Register

Lenovo G700 Mavericks problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There are other sites dedicated to that. Use google.

I installed ML. I can only run a flag-x. After starting the system has a large lag. In the preferences does not show the graphics card

I installed ML. I can only run a flag-x. After starting the system has a large lag. In the preferences does not show the graphics card

Open a separate thread in the ML laptop forum for installing ML. This forum is for Mavericks.

have you went in the bios and changed graphics to umt?

Hello!

sorry for my english, I use google translate.

my laptop is a Lenovo G700:

* Windows 8.1 Enteprise
* Motherboard by SMBIOS: 20251 G700 with board
* Intel Core i7-3612QM [email protected] (Socket 988B RPG (0x4), (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, EM64T, VT-x, AES, AVX)
* Intel Ivy Bridge
* Southbridge Intel HM76
* Intel HD Graphics 4000
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M
* Drive SATA III
* Qualcomm Atheros AR8172/8176/8178 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) (10.7.12.23)
* Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
* Standard PS / 2
* RAM: 8GB

The problem is that after taking a stick from a Windows installation with Clover r2234 Mavericks will not turn on. When you turn Clover installation screen turns off and turns on or the laptop is reset.

What could be the cause? I read that it is necessary BIOS patch but I can not find information on how to do it. I do not really know how to edit a file confing.plist

I have you tried going in to the bios and changeing the graphics to umt I hade the same problem I have the same notebook g700 but the problem after that is that the keyboard doesnt work to start the setup right only the keys m and ] work goes int to setup but with out being able to put in -v it will not work. I read that this can be fixed if you get the dsdt file and put it in the extras but this did not work for me either so this is where i am stuck

Hello!

sorry for my english, I use google translate.

my laptop is a Lenovo G700:

* Windows 8.1 Enteprise
* Motherboard by SMBIOS: 20251 G700 with board
* Intel Core i7-3612QM [email protected] (Socket 988B RPG (0x4), (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, EM64T, VT-x, AES, AVX)
* Intel Ivy Bridge
* Southbridge Intel HM76
* Intel HD Graphics 4000
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M
* Drive SATA III
* Qualcomm Atheros AR8172/8176/8178 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) (10.7.12.23)
* Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
* Standard PS / 2
* RAM: 8GB

The problem is that after taking a stick from a Windows installation with Clover r2234 Mavericks will not turn on. When you turn Clover installation screen turns off and turns on or the laptop is reset.

What could be the cause? I read that it is necessary BIOS patch but I can not find information on how to do it. I do not really know how to edit a file confing.plist

I have you tried going in to the bios and changeing the graphics to umt I hade the same problem I have the same notebook g700 but the problem after that is that the keyboard doesnt work to start the setup right only the keys m and ] work goes int to setup but with out being able to put in -v it will not work. I read that this can be fixed if you get the dsdt file and put it in the extras but this did not work for me either so this is where i am stuck

What is in your config.plist? Post it as an attachment.

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back