Motherboard
Deii Latitude E7470
CPU
i7-6600U
Graphics
HD 520
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I managed to install Ventura 13.4 on my laptop (specs on my profile info) and got both graphics and audio to work perfectly. However I can't get bluetooth to work at all. I've tried doing what the open core guide says OC (0.9.3) without any results. Wi-Fi works just by using the AirportItlwm.kext without any issues.

Here's what I get on system info and Hackintool

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 2.13.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 2.10.54 AM.png

Here's my EFI folder with just the AirportItlwm.kext If anyone can help I would appreciate it. My card is apparently a dell DW1820.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 109
So I managed to install Ventura 13.4 on my laptop (specs on my profile info) and got both graphics and audio to work perfectly. However I can't get bluetooth to work at all. I've tried doing what the open core guide says OC (0.9.3) without any results. Wi-Fi works just by using the AirportItlwm.kext without any issues.

Here's what I get on system info and Hackintool

View attachment 567895View attachment 567899

Here's my EFI folder with just the AirportItlwm.kext If anyone can help I would appreciate it. My card is apparently a dell DW1820.
AirportItlwm.kext is for intel wifi, replace it with AirportBrcmFixup

may also need:

Wifi doesn't work at all with AirportBrcmFixup.kext
However with AirportItlwm.kext it works flawlessly.
I have tried using airportbrcmkext by following the guide u attached without results

To me, looking at your screengrabs, I would say you are using the built-in Intel wireless card (Intel AC 8260) and it's associated BT controller - Device ID 0x8087 0x0a2b - which is attached to the USB hub as it should be.

The Broadcom BCM4350 card is also wireless/BT combo card, however why or where you have it attached is a mystery to me. I doubt it will ever work if it has just been put in a spare m.2 slot, especailly while the Intel chipset is still active.

To get the Intel BT working just add the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and the BlueToolFixup.kext (Do NOT install the IntelFirmwareInjector.kext). These are both from the same developer as AirportItlwm.kext.

If the Bluetooth USB connection is HS08, then all is good. :)

Thank u for ur response

To be completely honest I am confused myself because I keep seeing both the Broadcom and the intel card on my system info and Hackintool. I just tried using the kexts u told me and nothing changed. still the same thing is shown on system info. I will probably use linux to figure out my hardware completely. Do u think that if I remove the Broadcom card from my laptop that it will work?

Back