Contribute
Register

Latest Haswell (LGA1150) Motherboard Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say the list is "being blocked" i assume you mean the links, not the page itself? If the page with the list was blocked, you wouldn't be able to post your response. Neither Firefox, Chrome, nor Safari are blocking those links, you must have some other software which is doing that. You wouldn't have to "manually" search anyway, all the relevant details are posted along with the model name, which would get you the item quickly from newegg.com. I explicitly posted the new LAN and HD audio information with the list from the very beginning, reread.

I just looked more closely to the error and it says it's being redirected twice. I look at the links in the first post and it says it isn't going straight to newegg.com and says it's going to some jdoqocy website instead, and the error says it's being redirected to some apmebf website.

Here's what Ghostery syas:

Ghostery prevented a redirect from
www dot jdoqocy dot com to www dot apmebf dot com,
which is part of Commission Junction.

Anyway, I got the Asus Q87M-E/CSM board last night and can't get it to cooperate. It lets me install 10.8.5 with unibeast 2.1.1 just fine. I then run Multibeast 5.5.1 and when I ereboot to the hard drive oit starts to boot, then errors before I get the menu to put in flags. Even worse, instead of giving me an error it goes straight to the BIOS? Very odd, as I've never had an error automatically take me to the BIOS before.

I just looked more closely to the error and it says it's being redirected twice. I look at the links in the first post and it says it isn't going straight to newegg.com and says it's going to some jdoqocy website instead, and the error says it's being redirected to some apmebf website...
The tonymacx86 Forum is part of the Amazon and Newegg affiliate program. Newegg links are "run through" the jdoqocy web site to give us credit for you using our link. It's no big thing, and it means, not only will you be getting the best prices, you'll be supporting the forum. :thumbup:

Anyway, I got the Asus Q87M-E/CSM board last night and can't get it to cooperate. It lets me install 10.8.5 with unibeast 2.1.1 just fine. I then run Multibeast 5.5.1 and when I ereboot to the hard drive oit starts to boot, then errors before I get the menu to put in flags. Even worse, instead of giving me an error it goes straight to the BIOS? Very odd, as I've never had an error automatically take me to the BIOS before.
This belongs in a new thread, it's inappropriate for one about general hardware info.

Does anyone actually try the ASRock H87M Pro4 with Maverick?
It's not too expensive, and it seems to just...do the work.

Hi

I tryed several boot loaders and no go..it stops just after message saying "loading drivers from extra/eextensions/.....
using an gtx 650,but result are the same with onboard or gt210

cfrio

Just registered to say, awesome list! Been trying to find a list of mobos with an Intel nic, and found one that's the cheapest (and microatx!) :) Thanks a lot!

GREAT list! Thank you - and "kudos". Very cool, inclusive and generous of you. Will be nice when GA-Z87-UD7TH makes it on here! :thumbup:

Hi,

I need to build 2 hackintosh with LGA1150 mini-ITX motherboard having Display Port ang 2x8Gb RAM (no Graphic Card).

In your mind, which motherboard is the best and the easiest to install OS X 10.9 ?
- MSI H87I or Z87I
- Zotac H87ITX-A-E
- ASRock Z87E-ITX
- ASUS Z87I-PRO

Unfortunately there is no mini-ITX Gigabyte MB having display port except very new thin-ITX MB (GA-H81TN, GA-B85TN, GA-H87TN & GA-Q87TN) which have 2 SO-DIMM sockets wisch restrict system RAM up to 8GB (in the MB specs). Whatever theses MB are not available currently and I can't wait them.

Thanks a lot !

I have succes install of Maverick on most Asrock, Asus z87 mobos when the bios is patched and Bios settings put correctly.

In my case only network and Audio is not working on Fatal1ty Professional

I hope someone can give me more info about the audio an ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back