Contribute
Register

Laptop for video editing with nvidia graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude E5250
CPU
i3> Need full CPU model name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi everyone...

I'm looking for a laptop for video editing and I need at least 2 GB of video card. I saw that with gtx 680mx should not have problems with drivers and functioning as it does not optimus ...Do you have any advice for me about what notebook can i choose?? or you know a PC with higher graphics card that works with MacOS El capitan or sierra?

thank u.

Xander :D

Hi everyone...

I'm looking for a laptop for video editing and I need at least 2 GB of video card. I saw that with gtx 680mx should not have problems with drivers and functioning as it does not optimus ...Do you have any advice for me about what notebook can i choose?? or you know a PC with higher graphics card that works with MacOS El capitan or sierra?

thank u.

Xander :D
most laptops have optimus intel and nvidia.

some laptops you maybe able to disable intel graphics and just use nvidia

some laptops may require bios mods to be able to enable this function

you can check some guides here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/sierra-laptop-guides.189/ or you may have to look for yourself to find a laptop that has the function to disable intel

most laptops have optimus intel and nvidia.

some laptops you maybe able to disable intel graphics and just use nvidia

some laptops may require bios mods to be able to enable this function

you can check some guides here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/sierra-laptop-guides.189/ or you may have to look for yourself to find a laptop that has the function to disable intel

Thank you for the answer :D do you know some of this laptop? i'm looking in the forum but i can't understand which of this can be able to disable intel graphics...

for example... the dell XPS 13 9369 can do this? or the HP Envy DV7-7397el with the nvidia 635 work?

Thank you for the answer :D do you know some of this laptop? i'm looking in the forum but i can't understand which of this can be able to disable intel graphics...

for example... the dell XPS 13 9369 can do this? or the HP Envy DV7-7397el with the nvidia 635 work?
no idea, you may need to google some makes and models and see whether or not the Intel can be disabled

ok thank u... :D if u found any solution for me please help :D

ok thank u... :D if u found any solution for me please help :D
i won't be looking as i have not that long ago purchased a new laptop, remind me in about 3 years or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back