Contribute
Register

Laptop error [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

I'm so confused right now, I started reading the posts in the forum you sent me. no idea what it is about there.

I'm a complete newbie, it seems completely incomprehensible to me.

You'll learn... Work on one problem at a time.

I can tell you how far I have got now.

I managed to install PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads - big success for me.

My LanCard works without installing anything from MultiBeast as well as the Bluetooth.

You are probably not booting from your HDD yet...

What about my GPU and Display i can't boot without boot Flag nv_disable=1 and Mavericks recognises Nvidia Chip Model 3 MB graphics and the resolution is 1024 x 768

Boot with:
IGPlatformID=01660004 nv_disable=1 -v

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

You can write it here.

Hi, RehabMan

"You are probably not booting from your HDD yet..."

No, I actually installed Mavericks on a usb drive (how silly it seems too you I do not know).

I did it because I want to make sure that the Mavericks can be installed on this laptop and will work at 100% before i installed on the hard drive.

I bought this laptop as a cheaper alternative to MacBookPro Retina (stupid mistake which I regret to this day) The performance is great but the battery live is far from promise on the ASUS website "up to 7h".
I reach 3.5/4 hours max on web browsing.

I read in internet forums that installing Mavericks to some extent solves this problem and extend battery life.

Its Clearly for both of us that a can't do it by my self.

If I try i can succeed (unlikely) after a long period of time and almost certainly will not do it right so this laptop have energy efficiency for extended battery life. That would defeating the idea of Mavericks: ENJOYMENT

So I ask you. Can you do it for me.?

Through perhaps TeamViewer or I do not know some otherwise.

For this help I'm willing ..........

Hi, RehabMan

"You are probably not booting from your HDD yet..."

No, I actually installed Mavericks on a usb drive (how silly it seems too you I do not know).

I did it because I want to make sure that the Mavericks can be installed on this laptop and will work at 100% before i installed on the hard drive.

I bought this laptop as a cheaper alternative to MacBookPro Retina (stupid mistake which I regret to this day) The performance is great but the battery live is far from promise on the ASUS website "up to 7h".
I reach 3.5/4 hours max on web browsing.

I read in internet forums that installing Mavericks to some extent solves this problem and extend battery life.

Its Clearly for both of us that a can't do it by my self.

If I try i can succeed (unlikely) after a long period of time and almost certainly will not do it right so this laptop have energy efficiency for extended battery life. That would defeating the idea of Mavericks: ENJOYMENT

So I ask you. Can you do it for me.?

Through perhaps TeamViewer or I do not know some otherwise.

For this help I'm willing ..........

If you respond with ioreg as requested in post #11, I'll try to help. But no, I won't do it for you.

Comments:
- power management is not correct: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

- there is no sign of HD4000. Either you have it disabled in BIOS, it is malfunctioning, or your profile is incorrect.

- still booting from the Unibeast USB? The Unibeast USB is intended only for installation and recovery, not for permanent use.

- you're using Chimera2. Current version is Chimera3. It could be also that you used Unibeast3 instead of Unibeast4...

First step in any hackintosh project is understanding what hardware you have (and to some extent choosing compatible hardware). Earlier I asked if you have nvidia only or nvidia and Intel. The difference is important, and you cannot guess at the answer. Suggest you do more research so you know what graphics capability you have...

Hi,

I made new USB with UniBeast 4.0.2 and laptop support.

Is this what i need to install?
View attachment 101180

- there is no sign of HD4000. Either you have it disabled in BIOS, it is malfunctioning, or your profile is incorrect.

I wrote to ASUS about the GPU/S on my laptop, because on the ASUS website in the spec list is only NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M but in many review on internet mention that it has both INTEL HD 4000 and GT 650M. I can't enable or disable it from the BIOS because in not present there. I disable only VT-d and change the SATA MODE to ACHI.

- still booting from the Unibeast USB? The Unibeast USB is intended only for installation and recovery, not for permanent use.

What i need to install from MultiBest to boot without USB boot?

- you're using Chimera2. Current version is Chimera3. It could be also that you used Unibeast3 instead of Unibeast4...

I think that problem is solved with the new Boot USB made with UniBeast 4.0.2.

I made new USB with UniBeast 4.0.2 and laptop support.

OK, but I thought you already installed?

Is this what i need to install?
View attachment 101180

The process for implementing power management is completely described at the link provided. Your attachment is broken.

I wrote to ASUS about the GPU/S on my laptop, because on the ASUS website in the spec list is only NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M but in many review on internet mention that it has both INTEL HD 4000 and GT 650M. I can't enable or disable it from the BIOS because in not present there. I disable only VT-d and change the SATA MODE to ACHI.

Focus on making your nvidia GT 650M work. Please update your profile to reflect actual hardware configuration.

What i need to install from MultiBest to boot without USB boot?

I'm not familiar with nvidia on laptops and what is required. I suspect some DSDT patches will be necessary to inject the correct data...

OK, but I thought you already installed?

Yes, A did, but make some changes by my self last night and.....had to start over.

I download the Mavericks from App Store 10.9.4 and with UniBeats 4.0.2 make new one, and start from the beginning.

Now I Have clean installation on my laptop.

photo-1.jpg

The process for implementing power management is completely described at the link provided.

I am sure about that, but maybe is needed some knowledge about what you doing, knowledge which I do not have.

Focus on making your nvidia GT 650M work. Please update your profile to reflect actual hardware configuration.

done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back