Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP m8120n
CPU
Core 2 Quad Q6600
Graphics
HD5450
When I got my Wifi working on my Hackintosh, I noticed that my safari started flash continuously when an image, or something involving flash player was on the screen. I decided to go to my favourite browser, Chrome which is really laggy and flash based sites are very laggy.

Help?

When I got my Wifi working on my Hackintosh, I noticed that my safari started flash continuously when an image, or something involving flash player was on the screen. I decided to go to my favourite browser, Chrome which is really laggy and flash based sites are very laggy.

Help?

That does not sound like a network issue. More of a graphics card/driver issue...

That does not sound like a network issue. More of a graphics card/driver issue...

That sounds true since my download speed is very high. I'm new to this as you can tell by my countless posts, so sorry about that. I have a Sapphire Radeon HD5450 which I just managed to get it running (was only 3MB VRAM, now its back to 1024MB). Any suggestions?

That sounds true since my download speed is very high. I'm new to this as you can tell by my countless posts, so sorry about that. I have a Sapphire Radeon HD5450 which I just managed to get it running (was only 3MB VRAM, now its back to 1024MB). Any suggestions?

Probably better to post in the graphics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back