Sandy i5 2500K
Graphics
GTX 560 TI 1G
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
Is anybody struggling with AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement? It always seems to be causing a kernel panic, unless I install the "null" kext. Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

AsusAICPUPM=Yes

Motherboard
Intel DZ77RE-75K
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 670
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anybody tried the OS X 10.11 update with clover yet?

Motherboard
Powermac G7
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I did earlier this week. Used UEFI. Everything works fine if you run the guide.

I had to additionally install NullCPUPowerManagement kext from Yosemite Multibeast...but that was the only additional thing. Haven't tried out sound yet, though it works with my 24" Cinema Display, so I haven't been too adventureous yet. Also, my optical drive isn't showing up, but I suspect that's due to the fact that I haven't installed the kext for it.

The one big challenge I am having is getting Win 10 and OS X to dual boot through UEFI on the same hard drive. Striking out with that so far. Got close, but every time I'd boot into windows, it'd default to Windows BOot Manager and erase Clover as the default boot loader. Baby steps, I guess.

OTher than that, everything else works as it should with no hoops to jump through: Sleep, wake, imessage, etc. All work natively and great!

Motherboard
Powermac G7
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Correction:

I ended up not needing to install NULLCPUPowerManagement. Not sure why it was acting "quirky" in the first place. Works fine now. Was able to install Windows and El Capitan UEFI to dual boot. Have to do a little tweaking, as after I boot windows and "restart", windows boot manager deletes Clover.

Once I get it up and running fully, I"ll post directions...if anyone is interested.

Motherboard
Intel DZ77RE-75K
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 670
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Correction:

I ended up not needing to install NULLCPUPowerManagement. Not sure why it was acting "quirky" in the first place. Works fine now. Was able to install Windows and El Capitan UEFI to dual boot. Have to do a little tweaking, as after I boot windows and "restart", windows boot manager deletes Clover.

Once I get it up and running fully, I"ll post directions...if anyone is interested.
I would like to try a Windows dual boot for the first time and am wondering how/what method you used.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I would like to try a Windows dual boot for the first time and am wondering how/what method you used.
See MultiBooting forum section for more information on dual booting Windoze and OS X.

Motherboard
Intel DZ77RE-75K
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 670
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I did earlier this week. Used UEFI. Everything works fine if you run the guide...

...OTher than that, everything else works as it should with no hoops to jump through: Sleep, wake, imessage, etc. All work natively and great!
I am going to try a Clover El Chapitan update to my current Unibeast Yosemite install and just want to confirm that you used a ​Intel DZ77RE-75K motherboard.

Motherboard
Powermac G7
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone try a Sierra update? I'm struggling with it.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Correction:

NullCPUPowermanagement is never needed with Clover. Your board has Z77 chipset which is native.

Anyone try a Sierra update? I'm struggling with it.
Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP Attach along with a screenshot of verbose mode.