Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

I've successfully done the vanilla install of macOS 10.5 on my Alienware Aurora R6 and everything works pretty well.
However, I noticed a few problems with my keyboard. Right now I am using a Logitech Craft wireless keyboard with the USB receiver and here are some of the problems I observed:
1. the caps lock key works fine. However, the little indicator light does not turn on. It stays off even when caps lock is active.
2. the default F1 and F2 keys are for adjusting the display brightness. They are not working.
3. You know when you press and hold the left arrow key in the document, the cursor is supposed to go back really fast? Well now it doesn't do that. It goes back one character every second or so.

Things I have tried so far:
1. I tried the same keyboard with my Mac mini, and I had none of the above issues.
2. I tried a usb keyboard with the same Alienware Hackintosh build, and have ALL of the issues above.
3. I tried a magic keyboard 2 with the same Alienware Hackintosh build, and only have the #2 and #3 issue above.

Attached is screenshot of my S/L/E folder.

Any clue on how to resolve this?
Help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 9.11.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 9.11.15 AM.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Similar issues -Logitech craft caps light does not work in Catalina.

Update:
Just updated to 10.15.1, now the caps lock light is working.
The only thing the DOES NOT work is the adjust brightness buttons on the Craft keyboard (the F1 and F2 keys)

Fixed my wired keyboard by unplugging it - E.G. REBOOT - try taking batteries out of wireless keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back