i5-4590
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Trying to install Yosemite on ASUS H97-Plus. While trying to Partition new SSD the keyboard is not responding. Therefor, can't name partition to 'Yosemite'.

Keyboard is wired, not usb. Using Unibeast for OS X 10.10.

FWIW, Logitech usb mouse is working.

Trying to install Yosemite on ASUS H97-Plus. While trying to Partition new SSD the keyboard is not responding. Therefor, can't name partition to 'Yosemite'.

Keyboard is wired, not usb. Using Unibeast for OS X 10.10.

FWIW, Logitech usb mouse is working.

Not USB? I was gonna say plug it into a USB2 port but if you mean it's a PS/2 connector it may not work for setup.

Thanks for the reply Clipper99. Looks like I'm off to find a USB keyboard.

Update:

Purchased Logitech k360 wireless keyboard and install worked smoothly.

Typing this message from ASUS H97-Plus hackintosh still booted from install usb. Now researching what multibeast options to install.

Update:

Purchased Logitech k360 wireless keyboard and install worked smoothly.

Typing this message from ASUS H97-Plus hackintosh still booted from install usb. Now researching what multibeast options to install.

Hey Greywolf congrats on your build. I have the same motherboard and trying to get mine installed. Going to review your thread and try to copy it. If I have any trouble I will ask you if you don't mind!

i'm going to install yosemite on the same motherboard, can you tell me the uefi bios settings you use to di yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back