Contribute
Register

Keyboard not detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back! Still doesn't detect...

Only thing to recommend is not to use a Gaming Keyboard in macOS. They have issues. Use either a Apple Keyboard or a regular USB Keyboard.

I'll use the regular keyboard. Thanks for all the time and support on this thread guys. Thanks! :)

Hi, I have a Asus Cerberus Arctic and is detect by the system but doesn't work, it appears on the clover, but as soon the boot start it turns off, but is appears in system preferences and on the USB port, is there a way to make it works?

@rmottatb, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@rmottatb, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).

Sorry, I updated my profile, do you have any suggestion about my question? I have no idea what to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back