Contribute
Register

Kexts for Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

Motherboard
lenovo erazer x310
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
RX 570

I've been looking for a kext for this controller for three whole days now. If anyone knows which kext would be suitable for it, please write. If anything I'm a newbie .

Also basic information:
OS version: Ventura
Bootloader: Clover
EFI:

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    5.3 MB · Views: 107
Which Haswell motherboard are you using?

It really helps when you fill out your User Profile, it is also one of the first rules for this site.

At a guess, I would say this latest version of the RealtekRTL8111.kext linked below should work.

I have a ready-made lenovo erazer x310 PC, and because of this I can't sa

It really helps when you fill out your User Profile, it is also one of the first rules for this site.

At a guess, I would say this latest version of the RealtekRTL8111.kext linked below should work.

I have a ready-made lenovo erazer x310 PC, and because of this I can't say exactly what the motherboard is called.

For installation MacOS requires an internet connection.This is already with kext installed.

The Realtek kext I linked for you to download should work with your Realtek 1GB Ethernet controller.

Alternatively you may want to have a look at this Monterey/Ventura guide I created for a similar custom built Haswell system.

Post #110 contains in the guide linked above contains an EFI for the system I listed in post #1, which might work with your setup in Ventura.

Back