Contribute
Register

kevinmscs's Build - GA Z77-DS3H rev 1.1 - Core i5 3570K - HD 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having issues with the bluetooth keyboard and trackpad lagging or not working after waking from sleep? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!!

I'm having minor issues with bluetooth. I've got 2 adapters. One a Rocketfish brand which sometimes takes forever to connect and doesn't wake from sleep at all. The other is a Targus. The Targus seemed to work great. I was able to wake from sleep and had my mouse and keyboard recognized instantly. But after a week or so, my machine won't go to sleep unless I unless I choose sleep from the Apple Menu. And the wake from sleep no longer works. I'm using a wired mouse just to wake the computer. I've ordered another bluetooth adapter and will let you know how it works after it arrives.

I'm having minor issues with bluetooth. I've got 2 adapters. One a Rocketfish brand which sometimes takes forever to connect and doesn't wake from sleep at all. The other is a Targus. The Targus seemed to work great. I was able to wake from sleep and had my mouse and keyboard recognized instantly. But after a week or so, my machine won't go to sleep unless I unless I choose sleep from the Apple Menu. And the wake from sleep no longer works. I'm using a wired mouse just to wake the computer. I've ordered another bluetooth adapter and will let you know how it works after it arrives.

Thanks! I'm using the IOGEAR GBU521 bluetooth dongle.

Based on this build I bought the GA z77-ds3h rev 1.1 board. I am using an i7-3770/ msi gtx 650 and have had lots of trouble right after multibeast. Right after I reboot from the multibeast installation using Loginfailed's selections using the new multibeast and mountain lion 10.8, after the apple logo I get a gray screen. I followed everything so far and I can't seem to figure out what to do. Also from the other thread about the ethernet, shoudl I be doing this before the multibeast or after? Thank you!

Thanks for that. Should I update to 10.8.2 before using the macbook pro 2.0 update and multibeast? currently i'm on 10.8

Yes, since it's a Supplemental Update. :thumbup:

Are you having issues with the bluetooth keyboard and trackpad lagging or not working after waking from sleep? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!!

I have this same issue. Sometimes after wake-up from sleep the mouse/keyboard would not work. I use both bluetooth KB and mouse via the dongle you have. I hope someone here would help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back