Contribute
Register

kevinmscs's Build - GA Z77-DS3H rev 1.1 - Core i5 3570K - HD 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks. I'll try what you suggested when the drive comes. Still in transit somewhere :)

If SSD B doesn't boot, then boot from your UniBeast USB drive and select SSD B. Now, you can download the Chimera installer (if you haven't got it already) and run it. You should be able to now boot from SSD B. (Be sure to boot into the BIOS and select SSD B as the first drive.)

So i did use the CCC to copy and install Chimera like you mentioned, after all its all working now. The system is upgraded with 256gb SSD and 16gb of 1600 DDR3.

Great! I'm glad it was so easy. Have fun with your hackintosh! :thumbup:

I am planning on swapping the MB for the Z77N-wifi since I want to move to a mini itx case. What are the steps for a safe migration? Thanks

Hello Stork!, i am from Argentina, and newby in hackintosh

I have bought GA Z77-DS3H - Core i5 3570K - HD 4000 listed on the buyer's guide, but i can't get it to work with snow leopard. Any ideas?

i can boot with iboot, but not from hd and no audio, no ethernet working:crazy:

Thanks!

...I have bought GA Z77-DS3H - Core i5 3570K - HD 4000 listed on the buyer's guide, but i can't get it to work with snow leopard. Any ideas?

i can boot with iboot, but not from hd and no audio, no ethernet working :crazy:
I recommend you look for your solution in the Snow Leopard Desktop Support forum section. If you don't see a solution, then post your question in there. We have several Moderators who are involved with Forum members there and can help you to get running. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back