Contribute
Register

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to boot with just the config file, kexts and SSDT I uploaded. You could add other files later. Attach your Clover folder if you still having trouble.

Thank you very much for your HELP. I installed the new copy of OS X and just installed the UEFI, Clover, intel graphic and system definition. It was my 8th fresh installation today. I have attached the screenshot of graphics option in bios as well as bootloader and error for your better understanding. This error is pissing me off now. kindly have a look and if I get into OS X by using the USB my 4k monitor comes as 1080p.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 344
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 17.52.49.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 17.52.49.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 249
Thank you very much for your HELP. I installed the new copy of OS X and just installed the UEFI, Clover, intel graphic and system definition. It was my 8th fresh installation today. I have attached the screenshot of graphics option in bios as well as bootloader and error for your better understanding. This error is pissing me off now. kindly have a look and if I get into OS X by using the USB my 4k monitor comes as 1080p.

In order to bypass this Error I do following:-
1) Boot with darkwake=10
2) Boot without darkwake=10
3) change the integrated graphics option in bios and try 1 or 2 again.

FYI I do not have my GTX1070 in the system.

Now I updated my Clover to the newest version and also checked INSTALL RC SCRIPTS ON THE TARGET VOLUME and manage to get on desktop.

In order to bypass this Error I do following:-
1) Boot with darkwake=10
2) Boot without darkwake=10
3) change the integrated graphics option in bios and try 1 or 2 again.

FYI I do not have my GTX1070 in the system.

Now I updated my Clover to the newest version and also checked INSTALL RC SCRIPTS ON THE TARGET VOLUME and manage to get on desktop.

Do you have any PCI-E devices installed? Try to boot without any PCI-E device install beside your dGPU (if you're have one). If it still not working, try replace OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with the one I attached.

Attachments

• OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Do you have any PCI-E devices installed? Try to boot without any PCI-E device install beside your dGPU (if you're have one). If it still not working, try replace OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with the one I attached.
only the pci device i have installed is my wifi card which is plug and play. let's try without wifi card time to do a new install again i have messed up with kexts cong.plist etc etc

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 208
only the pci device i have installed is my wifi card which is plug and play. let's try without wifi card time to do a new install again i have messed up with kexts cong.plist etc etc

That booting error has nothing to do with darkwake. It has something to do with Clover allocating part of the reserve memory that already used or reserved for other devices. I have the same problem when I installed Thunderbolt EX 3 PCI-E card on my system. I have to lower the reserve memory for the card to get Clover to boot.

Try Fix1 first to see if it's working. And if it still not working, try Fix2.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
That booting error has nothing to do with darkwake. It has something to do with Clover allocating part of the reserve memory that already used or reserved for other devices. I have the same problem when I installed Thunderbolt EX 3 PCI-E card on my system. I have to lower the reserve memory for the card to get Clover to boot.

Try Fix1 first to see if it's working. And if it still not working, try Fix2.

I have installed the os x with the wifi card out and then install only clover bootloader with RC Script on target boot volume and it did not boot in OS X.

I manage to boot in with USB and replace the file you gave which worked and then turned the system off and left it for few mins. after that. I tried to restart the system a couple of times to check if that is a solid change.

Now I have system running with my wifi card in it and trying to restart it to check how much solid it will be.

NO Improvement in Graphics at all(so far).Attached is my clover folder with some screen shots please have a look if you will get time. I will update you in case of any improvement.

NO Improvement in Graphics at all(so far).Attached is my clover folder with some screen shots please have a look if you will get time. I will update you in case of any improvement.

Have you try a different display port cable? I ran into many bad display port cables myself, so you might want to try a different cable and see what happen.

Have you try a different display port cable? I ran into many bad display port cables myself, so you might want to try a different cable and see what happen.

I will try that I have found my R9 280X as well.

Researching how I can leave both cards in the system and use Radeon for OS X and GTX 1070 for windows/Gaming?

Update:- I have tried DVI port but it is still the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back