Intel Core i5
Graphics
Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I see Apple released iTunes 105.2 today. Anyone have any luck with the Match issues after updating? I'm downloading it now and will post my results.

EDIT
Nope, same thing. It just crashes my iTunes when I try to "add this computer" to iTunes Match. I wish I hadn't paid the $25 before I knew it didn't work for my rig. :cry:

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
CPU
Core i7-930
Graphics
NVIDIA 9800GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Same here. I didn't have high expectations from the update, but disappointing anyway to know that we're eating into our $25/yr period until someone smarter than me figures out how to work around this problem.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz
Graphics
ASUS GTX670-DC2T-2GD5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You can get a refund. Contact Apple

Motherboard
OS 10.8.2
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Match issues aside, is it safe to do the iTunes update to 10.5.2? It seems I have to do it in order to be able to read the library that I dragged over from the macbook. I just didn't think when installing it on that one...

Motherboard
OS 10.8.2
CPU
i5 3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I backed up the system drive and installed the iTunes update. So far it seems to work fine for me. I didn't check out the match feature or the genius or ping things yet. Match would be cool, though.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
CPU
Core i7-930
Graphics
NVIDIA 9800GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Alfa147x said:
You can get a refund. Contact Apple

So, I contacted their support saying essentially "I can't get Match working on my Mac and I'd like a refund"

iTunes Support said:
Moving on, please note that your request for a refund for "iTunes Match" was carefully considered; however, according to the iTunes Store Terms of Sale, all purchases made on the iTunes Store are final. This policy matches Apple's refund policies and provides protection for copyrighted materials.

Guess we're out of luck :thumbdown:

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
CPU
Core i7-930
Graphics
NVIDIA 9800GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
kryz said:
So I backed up the system drive and installed the iTunes update. So far it seems to work fine for me. I didn't check out the match feature or the genius or ping things yet. Match would be cool, though.

Yep, I haven't had any trouble with iTunes as a whole, it just seems to be the Match and Genius features that have been crashing it recently. Ping should work, FWIW...

Status
Not open for further replies.