Contribute
Register

Issues with El Capitan and EVGA GTX 960 on GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK (Is it something to worry about?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Well, the issues continue. here are the pics of my login screen, and then in desktop where all things seems almost ok. This kind of behavior appears when modifying displays settings and some times in some apps windows too (like messages or in some buttons). This doesn't avoid me to work in my hackintosh but I'm concerned about damages in the future on GPU. I already boot with nvda_drv=1 and using web drivers. Any advices? Thanks!!!
20151128_133953.jpg20151128_134312.jpg20151128_134335.jpg

By the way, following some tips, I changed my System Definition and OM*G! No boot, no bios, nothing. Boot on eternal cicle. Lucky me my MOBO has another Bios for backup. And that was my SALVATION. (now, I have to find out how to repair or reflash my main bios) So, I STRONGLY advice anyone to DO NOT change your system definition besides de one recommended on the installation tutorial ;)

(The Video issue has already appear since my first fresh instalation, and continue with the second bios used.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back