Gigabyte GA-Z69X-UD3H-B3 - F12
CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi
I am trying to install Mojave on my system: I've created a Unibeast USB bootable stick (formatted with GUID partition table and Mac OS Extended file system) with Legacy mode (i have F12 Bios on my Ga-z68x-ud3h-b3 mobo) and without ATI/NVidia injects (Sapphire RX570 Pulse should be natively supported i think).
Then I tried to boot from USB to installing Mojave on my Samsung EVO 860 SSD, I've followed "Son of Zorro" guide for Bios setting, but the system restarts during Apple Logo (I've attached the log screeshot in verbose mode). My display is connected to DVI-D port at the back of my Sapphire RX570 Pulse. I've also attached a screenshot of the EFI folder structure in USB Mojave Stick and a textedit copy of the config.plist file. Could someone advice me how to boot into Mojave from USB in order to install it please?

My System:
- MOBO: Gigabyte GA-z68x-ud3h-b3 (F12 Bios)
- CPU: Intel i7 2600k Sandy Bridge
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR3 (4x8gb)
- GPU: Sapphire RX570 Pulse 4gb
- HDD: Samsung EVO 860 250gb (System disk) + other data disks disconnected for now: Samsung EVO 860 500gb, 1tb Seagate Barracuda 7200, 1 WD black 500gb
- PSU: Cooler Master +Bronze 600w

Attachments

• 20190401_175955.jpg
    20190401_175955.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 196
  • config copy.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.41.57.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.41.57.png
    385.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I've updated the post with other infos, anyone could help me please? Thanks

It would probably be easier if you upgraded to the U1n(UEFI BIOS) and then you could install in UEFI mode.

Are you Sure? I saw @Stork has used the Legacy boot mode for the Son of Zorro build that have hardware similar to mine.....do you think the error is referred to UEFI? Can you explain me please? thanks

Are you Sure? I saw @Stork has used the Legacy boot mode for the Son of Zorro build that have hardware similar to mine.....do you think the error is referred to UEFI? Can you explain me please? thanks
I recommend @P1LGRIM's advise. I just never got around to upgrading to the UEFI BIOS. I have seen several forum members successfully use the UEFI BIOS on their Gigabyte Z68 series motherboards. @Elite2k uses it on his motherboard; See his Mojave Guide for more information.

Thanks @P1LGRIM and thanks @Stork, I've flashed the BIOS to UEFI now, and I am able to boot Mojave from USB! So, in UEFI I see the new SSD connected into first SATA port but Clover Boot Menu shows me only the USB. I don't see the SSD also in Disk Utility....In this way I am not be able to format the SSD and installing Mojave on it. What kind of issue have UEFI with SSD? I don't know.....Any advice?

Hi
I solved my visibility problem and succesfully installed Mojave 10.14.3, did Multibeast procedure but when I boot from SSD it shows me the phroibition sign with the error in the attached screenshot? How can I solve it? Is my EFI folder structure correct (kext and config.plist), searching an advice, Thanks
p.s. Maybe @P1LGRIM and @Stork .....or someone else.....

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 20190403_161501.jpg
    20190403_161501.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
Hi
I solved my visibility problem and succesfully installed Mojave 10.14.3, did Multibeast procedure but when I boot from SSD it shows me the phroibition sign with the error in the attached screenshot? How can I solve it? Is my EFI folder structure correct (kext and config.plist), searching an advice, Thanks
p.s. Maybe @P1LGRIM and @Stork .....or someone else.....
your config.plist is lacking almost everything

when I boot from SSD it shows me the phroibition sign with the error in the attached screenshot?

iMac12,2.png

Mac-942B59F58194171B is an iMac12,2 which does not meet the spec required to run Mojave.

Ok @P1LGRIM but in Multibeast I used iMac 18.2 and also my system info shown the same...Which model I should chose to match the Mojave specs and how I can change it in Clover config? @Feartech please can you explain what lacking in config.plist? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back