Contribute
Register

Is the ASUS STRIX GTX 960 ready for our hackintosh builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm ASUS GTX 960 STRIX works perfectly with Yosemite 10.10.4, HiDPI (retina) mode, Dell P2415Q over DisplayPort. I am using the webdrivers on a unibeast/multibeast install.

I can confirm ASUS GTX 960 STRIX works perfectly with Yosemite 10.10.4, HiDPI (retina) mode, Dell P2415Q over DisplayPort. I am using the webdrivers on a unibeast/multibeast install.

Same here, working amazingly well. However, I've got the 4gb version :)

same here, i replace my 6850 w new gtx960 and it never boot success with out nv_disable=1 though...
hope there is any suggestion for me thanks anyway:banghead:

What about MSI cards?

I have Asus Strix 960 GTX 4GB version my problem is that sometimes the Monitor blinks, goes black (for 2s).

After restart or two or shutdown works again.

Does anyone experience the same problem.

OS X 10.11.2 with Skylake.

Hi has any one able to make asus GTX 960 to work with 3 monitor since the card got one DVI one hdmi and 3 display port i was able to make 2 of my monitor work one connected to HDMI and another to DVi but was not able to get signal from the one that is connected to display port but when i use my windows i can get signal from display port as will also since i installed the asus GTX 960 i got problem with loading mac like 3 out of two by the way i did install the web driver any suggestion guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back