Contribute
Register

is my HP Pavilion 15 ab210tx compatible with hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylake graphics will be a rough go until Apple releases an OS X that fully supports it. That won't happen until sometime *after* they release computers which use it.

Got it RehabMan,

and can you help me to solve the issue with my cpu-z report of hardware?

I tried that. It's not working.

What did you try? What isn't working?

Be specific and detailed.

Better questions yield better answers.

Things are very complicated.

so, I want to start with scratch. I did it with unibeast but you told me " Unibeast probably doesn't set enough patches (KernelPm=true, others). "

now I heard about the new version of EL Capitan (10.11.4) that support skylake processors and Intel HD 520 and 530.

so, I decided to start a fresh installation on my HP Pavilion 15-ab210tx ( i7-6500U, Intel HD 520, nvidia gforce 940M )

Now please tell me, how can I start?

Things are very complicated.

so, I want to start with scratch. I did it with unibeast but you told me " Unibeast probably doesn't set enough patches (KernelPm=true, others). "

now I heard about the new version of EL Capitan (10.11.4) that support skylake processors and Intel HD 520 and 530.

so, I decided to start a fresh installation on my HP Pavilion 15-ab210tx ( i7-6500U, Intel HD 520, nvidia gforce 940M )

Now please tell me, how can I start?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Thanks RehabMan,

I successfully installed mac os x capitan 10.11.4

all is working very fine. graphics problem is solved of my HD 520. my wifi card is not supported but when I use USB WiFi adapter, it works great. audio and trackpad is also working.

But Now I am facing a small problem,

I installed windows 10 on my second partition. so everytime I start my laptop windows load automatically. If I want to load MAC then I have to put my pen drive to load clover.

would you please solve my dual boot issue?

Thanks.

Thanks RehabMan,

I successfully installed mac os x capitan 10.11.4

all is working very fine. graphics problem is solved of my HD 520. my wifi card is not supported but when I use USB WiFi adapter, it works great. audio and trackpad is also working.

But Now I am facing a small problem,

I installed windows 10 on my second partition. so everytime I start my laptop windows load automatically. If I want to load MAC then I have to put my pen drive to load clover.

would you please solve my dual boot issue?

Thanks.

Dual boot is covered in post #2 of the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back