Contribute
Register

is my HP Pavilion 15 ab210tx compatible with hackintosh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get my ioreg zip??
what is next step towards that?

Did you follow the guide as recommended in post #9?

I don't see any hardware details in your profile, so I assume you didn't even read it.

I read all that posts and tried. but nothing seems to work.

Audio : not working
Ethernet : Not working
graphics : partially working

I read all that posts and tried. but nothing seems to work.

Audio : not working
Ethernet : Not working
graphics : partially working

The FAQ covers using patched AppleHDA. What is your audio codec id?
Common Ethernet drivers are listed in FAQ. What is the vendor/device-id of your Ethernet device?

As far as graphics, do you have QE/CI working? Keep in mind Skylake graphics are not ready for prime time. There are no Macs with Skylake integrated graphics.

If you need tips based on your current state....

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hello,

I heard about macbook releases with skylake.

so, can I assume that release solve my problems of Vram = 7m and ethernet, audio issue?

You need to read carefully. http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

In addition, use DPCIManager or Windows 10 to find additional hardware information.
We have to know which vendor and device-id for the following:
Ethernet (Realtek, Broadcom, Intel)
Wifi (Realtek, Broadcom, Intel)
Mouse/Keyboard (Synaptics or ELAN)
Sound (Realtek ALCXXX? and codec-id/vendor device-id).

Graphics, you're going to have to stick with the 7MB base/VESA drivers until Skylake support.

ok,

I attached CPU-Z report of my laptop from windows 10.

is that you want to know?? or something else?

if this is not enough then please guide me how can I found that info from windows 10 on my laptop?

Attachments

• LAPTOP-53Q4PPQ.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 108
Hello,

I heard about macbook releases with skylake.

so, can I assume that release solve my problems of Vram = 7m and ethernet, audio issue?

Skylake graphics will be a rough go until Apple releases an OS X that fully supports it. That won't happen until sometime *after* they release computers which use it.

You need to read carefully. http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

In addition, use DPCIManager or Windows 10 to find additional hardware information.
We have to know which vendor and device-id for the following:
Ethernet (Realtek, Broadcom, Intel)
Wifi (Realtek, Broadcom, Intel)
Mouse/Keyboard (Synaptics or ELAN)
Sound (Realtek ALCXXX? and codec-id/vendor device-id).

Graphics, you're going to have to stick with the 7MB base/VESA drivers until Skylake support.

I attached CPU-Z report of my laptop from windows 10.

is that you want to know?? or something else?

if this is not enough then please guide me how can I found that info from windows 10 on my laptop?

Attachments

• LAPTOP-53Q4PPQ.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back