MSI H110M Pro-VH
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon R7 360 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Well, can i install sierra/mojave/catalina? I 'm new to the hackintosh world.

MSI H110M Pro-VH
Intel Core i3 6100
8gigs of RAM

Well, can i install sierra/mojave/catalina? I'm new to the hackintosh world.

MSI H110M Pro-VH
Intel Core i3 6100
8gigs of RAM

The system should be compatible with High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina, but the R7 360 may or may not have problems. You have to try it yourself and see.

You may also consider using CPU integrated graphics with the HDMI output from the motherboard. Remove the graphics card in this case.

Can I use integrated graphics but with the graphics card installed? Like, I won’t install its drivers. And another question, is it possible to have dual screen?

Can I use integrated graphics but with the graphics card installed? Like, I won’t install its drivers. And another question, is it possible to have dual screen?

Maybe. I don't have any experience so I can't comment. Dual screen should be possible.

Why do you want to keep the card in if you plan to use CPU integrated graphics? That's just another potential source of trouble. I suggest you try it with the card in to see if the card works with MacOS first. If it works then you do not need to worry about integrated graphics.

It is not a question of "installing drivers". MacOS is different from Windows. Apple includes all drivers it deems to be necessary. You don't and can't install graphics drivers on your own (except when you want to use Nvidia cards with High Sierra and older).

Last edited:
I want the card because I’m thinking of win10 dual boot, for compatibility issues and games. But yes, I will try it with the card installed and then i will decide what to do. With “installing drivers” I mean something like spoofing, changing the id etc. Anyway thanks a lot, i will post the results when it’s finished.

Hey, guys
I need help, I have an i7-3770 processor and an amd r7 360 2gb video card and an asus p8h61-m lx2 r2.0 motherboard. Will it run the mac os catalina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back