Contribute
Register

iPad not charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be you're config. My H97M-D3H is fine but my H97N-WIFI has the problem.
I believe its a problem with the 3.0 connector to the mobo. Been doing so on Win 7 and OS X 10.9-10.11. I don't have another Mobo to test it but i'm pretty sure its a pin not connecting properly. 2.0 does work which could lead to something in the BIOS but its not a Hackintosh problem.

I was reading up through this thread and it looks like you have changed your SSDT-UIAC to a new SSDT-USB ? I'm still using SSDT-UIAC from your Github page. Should i fix it too to the correct setup or is it still grand to use ?

I don't see anything wrong here.

Hi Rehabman i just woken my hack up and guess what my iPad is now charging but at 100% its showing its charging but anything lower than 100% it says not charging isn't that strange?

IMG_0007.PNG

I believe its a problem with the 3.0 connector to the mobo. Been doing so on Win 7 and OS X 10.9-10.11. I don't have another Mobo to test it but i'm pretty sure its a pin not connecting properly. 2.0 does work which could lead to something in the BIOS but its not a Hackintosh problem.

I was reading up through this thread and it looks like you have changed your SSDT-UIAC to a new SSDT-USB ? I'm still using SSDT-UIAC from your Github page. Should i fix it too to the correct setup or is it still grand to use ?

You can try it. It most like will have a different config to my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back