Contribute
Register

iPad not charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about HS05? Is the UsbConnector value correct for it? If so, where is the associated SSPx port?
Same questions for HS06.

The UsbConnector value for HS11 is wrong. 0x255 is not a valid setting. 255 decimal is 0xFF. You will note I never wrote 0x255... always 255.

The rest is associated with SSP ports. My bad ill change that.

What about HS05? Is the UsbConnector value correct for it? If so, where is the associated SSPx port?
Same questions for HS06.

The UsbConnector value for HS11 is wrong. 0x255 is not a valid setting. 255 decimal is 0xFF. You will note I never wrote 0x255... always 255.

Just fixed it. HS11 is now showing 0xFF. How does this look now?

Attachments

• files.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
Just fixed it. HS11 is now showing 0xFF. How does this look now?

Still no SSPx ports for HS05/HS06.
Also, is there supposed to be an HSxx (HS02?) port associated with SSP2?
Please sanity check your own work before asking again...

General rules:
- stay within the 15-port limit
- internal ports regardless of HSxx/SSPx should be UsbConnector=255
- for every SSPx port, should be associated HSxx port, both with UsbConnector=3
- standalone USB2 only HSxx ports should be UsbConnector=0

eg.
- HSxx port with UsbConnector=3, but without associated SSPx port indicates a mistake
- SSPx port without associated HSxx port indicates a mistake

I take it i shall remove them then just noticed that also sorry :/

I take it i shall remove them then just noticed that also sorry :/

Removing ports or enabling them is an individual decision.
You must exclude enough ports to stay under the 15-port limit.
Or use FakePCIID_XHCIMux to move the HSxx ports to EHCI, such that the 15-port limit is not an issue.

See rules in post #53.

General rules:
- stay within the 15-port limit
- internal ports regardless of HSxx/SSPx should be UsbConnector=255
- for every SSPx port, should be associated HSxx port, both with UsbConnector=3
- standalone USB2 only HSxx ports should be UsbConnector=0

eg.
- HSxx port with UsbConnector=3, but without associated SSPx port indicates a mistake
- SSPx port without associated HSxx port indicates a mistake

SSP2 only mounts USB 3 devices. USB 2 devices do not work in SSP2 not even with the port limit patch in config its never have. But SSP1 mounts both. Do you think i should remove SSP2?

SSP2 only mounts USB 3 devices. USB 2 devices do not work in SSP2 not even with the port limit patch in config its never have.

As you should expect!
You eliminated HS02!!!

As you should expect!
You eliminated HS02!!!

Yes but even with HS02 there it still doesn't mount USB 2 devices it only seems to mount USB 3 devices the USB 3 hub i plug into that USB 3 port only shows USB 3.0 Hub not USB 2.0 Hub with it. It simply doesn't mount USB 2 devices ill attach ioreg and show you.

Yes but even with HS02 there it still doesn't mount USB 2 devices it only seems to mount USB 3 devices the USB 3 hub i plug into that USB 3 port only shows USB 3.0 Hub not USB 2.0 Hub with it. It simply doesn't mount USB 2 devices ill attach ioreg and show you.

If you enable HS02 then a USB2 device plugged into that port should attach at HS02. This assumes everything else is correct (eg. correct UsbConnector value, matching SSPx port, port address correct, etc).

If you enable HS02 then a USB2 device plugged into that port should attach at HS02. This assumes everything else is correct (eg. correct UsbConnector value, matching SSPx port, port address correct, etc).

Hi Rehabman. Ive re-checked my work. How ever adding HS02 stops SSP2 from mounting anything although its plugged in. Can you verify my work please.

Attachments

• files.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back