Graphics
nVidia GTX 690
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So me and my friend where driving around the neighborhood and on a couch outside to be tossed laid a looks like 17inch maybe 20 inch imac. too bad it was out in the rain storm the night before. I'm just leaving in the sun to dry out even though I know it wont work. but i got the idea to find parts on ebay and replace it and make it work. or better yet What about fitting it with some pc parts and making all in one hackintosh.

So me and my friend where driving around the neighborhood and on a couch outside to be tossed laid a looks like 17inch maybe 20 inch imac. too bad it was out in the rain storm the night before. I'm just leaving in the sun to dry out even though I know it wont work. but i got the idea to find parts on ebay and replace it and make it work. or better yet What about fitting it with some pc parts and making all in one hackintosh.
Which type of iMac do you have, remember the iMac goes all the way back to Power PC G3 processors, that had CRT monitors.

If you have a G4 "Sunflower" then you are in luck, a couple of mods have been completed quite recently to update it. Have a look over here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/imac-mods/

The big issue will be how the LCD survived the rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back