Contribute
Register

Intel UHD 630 Graphics (0x3e918086 i3-8100) Native support with GfxId Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed every kext in to /L/E with kextbeast and deleted every kext I previously installed to /S/L/E

You have to use the newest version off every kext! At least for me, this is what solved the problem

I just installed every kext in to /L/E with kextbeast and deleted every kext I previously installed to /S/L/E

You have to use the newest version off every kext! At least for me, this is what solved the problem
Do you know the difference between with S/L/E and /L/E,I install all my kext in S/L/E. Does it result into splash screen?

I did not read up on the difference but @RehabMan suggested I should do /L/E only...

It worked...

My computer is at work, I post the kexts on monday

So here is my /L/E/ Folder...

Library:Extensions.png

@RehabMan Thanks for your kext, it work great. Now i have a new problem, i can't boot with dual monitor (main display via DP, second via DVI). If I connect second display after boot, i work great. In IORegistryExplorer, main display connect Framebuffer 0 with port 0x05, second connect Framebuffer 1 with port 0x06, both connector type is 0x00040000.

My specs:
i3-8100
MSI Z370-A Pro

Attachments

• debug_13261.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
@RehabMan Thanks for your kext, it work great. Now i have a new problem, i can't boot with dual monitor (main display via DP, second via DVI). If I connect second display after boot, i work great. In IORegistryExplorer, main display connect Framebuffer 0 with port 0x05, second connect Framebuffer 1 with port 0x06, both connector type is 0x00040000.

My specs:
i3-8100
MSI Z370-A Pro

Known problem, no known solution (that I know of).
You can probably connect both displays, but keep the second one turned off. Then turn it on after booting.

Known problem, no known solution (that I know of).
You can probably connect both displays, but keep the second one turned off. Then turn it on after booting.
Sad news, i hope solution will come soon.
Update:
- Boot with 2 monitor turn on, can only go login screen (main monitor-DP), second monitor (DVI) black screen, can not type password. Disconnect DVI port can access mac, but if connect again both mouse and keyboard can't access, second monitor go power save mode and must be hard shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back