Contribute
Register

Intel Iris Plus Graphics G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i wanna fix the touchpad, in Ioregistryexplorer i seen the my touchpad model is ELAN 0633, any idea? Thanks for you answer

I send my EFI folder and screenshot.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.1 MB · Views: 84
  • Schermata 2020-10-13 alle 10.17.43.png
    Schermata 2020-10-13 alle 10.17.43.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 111
Salve, Heliport is very nice, with the intel drivers, i put heliport on the user/startup apps and it works perfectly at startup.

i don't have an Elan , my touchpad seems to be ps 2,
but i think ps2 and i2c can be problematic if used together.
look at this

i2c install
some elan here
troubleshooting

have a nice lunch

I have no luck with touchpad :(

Vodoo I2CHID should work i read The device is supported by VoodooI2CHID if the Compatible property is PNP0C50.
and it's your case. Try again ;)
Maybe you can change the title of this thread, as we cover many parts of your laptop.

Last edited:
I tryed L2CHID but no luck, and i have a black screen after sleep, i can fix it?

the EFI editing is bit a trial and error, doing it for someone else is a bit weird,
maybe better, maybe worse, I add the Elan kext, the argument to fix sleep hope it works, I remove some useless things in my opinion, keep you working EFI safe ,I wish you a nice evening

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.2 MB · Views: 83
It doesn't work, touchpad and graphics still don't work perfectly, in the fact that the graphics are the same while touchpad doesn't move a finger.

Honestly it's not surprising, we don't have the same laptop, as long as i don't made it worse.
I'm not ashame.
You should read and try for that elan it should work your ioreg is positive,take a look at the guides, if someone have the sameyou can replicate that part on your EFI, its not that dificult , try open core configurator it helps.
You can say graphic doesn't function, but it do work you, have to figure out how to make the hdmi work (me too), wake and sleep are working from time to time on mine , did it worked at least once on your laptop?
i can't do much more for now, if something new start to work on mine i will tell you, ha

Last edited:
are there any news for graphics and touchpads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back