Contribute
Register

Intel Iris Plus Graphics G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ciccio, maybe you didn't understood well, for graphics we are depending from the tool, wathevergreen, and it works, I spent weeks with a no driver igpu, I can tell you it's bad and slow, I understand you want it perfectly clean, but if, except at startup it works well... it works, take a look at the open core and whatevergreen repository, probably it will be updated soon. For your touchpad I can't help you we don't have the same, you should try to dig on that elan it should work.

I try to get usb and wake and sleep working better, wake and sleep work once on three boot.
now working on my daughter Hack ;)
I saw you tried Big Sur did you get some results ? I tried too, but I can't reach the installer, I wish you a good afternoon.

Just updating the thread here for anyone interested.

So according to one dev's post I've read, the Iris Plus G1, G4 & G7 series is supported in Catalina.
You just need to use AAPL,ig-platform-id 80868A5A and device-id set to 8A5A0000.
You may also need to use -igfxsku as part of boot-args.

@popboy - you'll need to use 80868A52 as AAPL,ig-platform-id and 8A520000 as the device-id and
-igfxcdc as boot-args.

icelake-support.png

as mentioned in post 4, 8A51/8A52/8A53, i tried them all they work the same, thanks for the reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back