Iris Plus G7
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a problem with the graphics in practice, at startup and does download, not even HDMI, on TV does not take. How should I do to make the video card work properly?

sorry, but it's not clear, did you install mac os and have troubles with the graphics ?

if it's that,

IGPU 10th gen enabled in wathevergreen

for 10th gen igpu : use the last Lilu, the Last whatevergreen, the last open core
put in device properties: under the right picroot ur platform id-0000528A /device id-528A0000 .

nvram boot args(you found them in open core configurator in the NVRAM window, the same kind as verbose is):
-igfxdvmt -igfxcdc -igfxonln=1

good luck

Hi, I have a problem with the graphics in practice, at startup and does download, not even HDMI, on TV does not take. How should I do to make the video card work properly?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

I am using opencore and I cannot find these technical features that you tell me .... On startup, I repeat make lines and drains ... My pc is lenovo ideapad 3 10th gen .....

I am using opencore and I cannot find these technical features that you tell me .... On startup, I repeat make lines and drains ... My pc is lenovo ideapad 3 10th gen .....
hardware profile is not filled out properly, please sort this before your next post

Nothing against you, the moderator just ask you to put the details in your profile, you can put exactly the same as mine, for CPU and GPU that make everyone life easier, in a blink we know what we are talking about.

For your graphic ,do you have some artefacts (lines) at startup only ?
After it's ok?
if it's the case, for now we are on the same boat, and honestly it's acceptable I think.

hardware profile is not filled out properly, please sort this before your next post
Updated, this is my EFI folder, touchpad not working and the graphics is not fully supported and wifi

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 112
Nothing against you, the moderator just ask you to put the details in your profile, you can put exactly the same as mine, for CPU and GPU that make everyone life easier, in a blink we know what we are talking about.

For your graphic ,do you have some artefacts (lines) at startup only ?
After it's ok?
if it's the case, for now we are on the same boat, and honestly it's acceptable I think.
The graphics at startup are all blurry and then it fix in a few seconds, the hdmi does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back