Contribute
Register

Intel Iris Plus Graphics G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your EFI seems as messy as mine...

For the wifi your EFI is set to use the intel card, did you use an intel card ?
Openintel Wifi

what is your touchpad ? you do have the same setting as mine PS2, try IC2 maybe.

For the iGPU it should work on your laptop screen, you do have the right bootargs on your EFI, check with the screen saver if ken burns works and you have 1536 M for the graphics in about this Mac, your iGPU is working well.

it didn't get anything with HDMI on mine too, I will work on it next week, as USB Mapping , battery and sound Hackintosh is not instant Karma, particularly if you don't understand much, like me

Don't ask too much Ciccio (Italian?) we only have iGPU working for less than two month (thanks Acidanthera)

i understand but those graphic gremlins at startup are not dangerous, I don't really know but for me it's just the graphic driver starting his work, I have that on all my hackintoshes :)

so, you use anEFI from someone, it was good enough for you to install Mac OS, and you are in the post install phase. That's nice, An easy way to edit your EFI is to use opencore Configurator you can remove or deactivate SMCDellsensor in the Kernel section as you don't have a dell. And read the it could help you to read the dortania guide
don't forget to drop a line to the thread of this guy telling his EFi let you install on your laptop, it's important for other to know it works, and give him a like,
I wish you a good evening Ciccio

Last edited:
but for wifi how should i install? I'm having problems .....
I still haven't solved that startup graphics annoyance.
I didn't fix the touchpad.
i didn't fix wifi.
Then there is a standby problem

I'm sorry I wrote my answer partly in English and partly in Italian, but the moderator was watching 8-I the rules are the rules.

For the wifi/bluetooth card you should determine with one you have to make it work if you can use hackintool for that, in the meantime you can connect to your phone with the bluetooth, I have done that for weeks, maybe you should change your card.
you should not focus on the startup graphical glitch, if it works after the startup, it works.
for the touchpad they are many kind of touchpad, you should try some other kext, elan,synaptics, IC2, you probably have an usb mouse use it , read other experiments you will found a solution, the same for wake and sleep, hackintoshing take some time, now I can only give you some guidelines, we don't have the same laptop.
you should look at the same brand nearest possible models to get some hints, be patient.

You are very lucky to found an EFI that let you install and use your laptop, imperfectly, but usable to go further, if you read you will see many are locked at install startup for a very long time, so, take your time, make some break, and at some time it will work.

i edited your EFI, I removed the dell specific things , hope it would help you, but it would be better for you to do it, you will things as I can not, good night Ciccio

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 127
sorry if I wasted your time, the folder was wrong, it was not the one I wanted to send .... I am sending you the right folder ...

Attachments

• EFI BACKUP.zip
    32 MB · Views: 151
PS: Fixed wi-fi and bluetooth

Good news for the wifi bluetooth, how did you do that ?
i'm working now , just throwing an eye, i will take a look this evening, but you are doing well, have a nice day.

with heliport it detects everything. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back