Contribute
Register

Intel HD 530 problem in PB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already done two test installs of the Sierra GM on my system with the exact same results. The HD 530 has issues with the upper left tearing/flickering of the display. I'm using HDMI here, and have used the driver from Multibeast 8.23 for El Capitan. I also had to revert back to El Capitan which that same 530 driver works fine in.

Hello.
I've got the same problem on macOS Sierra.(El Capitan: No problems )
I've tried changing iGPU memory up to 128mb, but it didn't work for me(

Mobo: ASRock H170M PRO4S
CPU: i5 6600
RAM: 1x8gb DDR4

There is no fix. Still present in 10.12.1 beta.

Exactly.
I already injected Intel HD530 through Multibeast though :(

Btw, will putting related kexts in CLOVER/EFI/kexts make any difference? What are the related kexts (names)?
I have exactly yourt issue... Flickering screen, chrome unusable, and horizontal line.
My system tab shows as i see on your screenshot, Intel HD graphics 530, 4mb, AND i can notice the system didn't recognise my monitor.. I have a 2k dell ups, and now is showed like a "generic" 41" screen...

I didn't installed with multibeast the HD530 driver, because if i install that driver, the system don't boot at all, giving me back the Kernel panic with the intel strings...

I had a full working el capitan, showing the correct amount of vram of my 530 and no glitches...
What can i try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back