Contribute
Register

Intel HD 530 problem in PB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it similar to the screenshot posted in this thread?

Can you post a phone capture or screencap (of what it shows?)

Also your transparency might be off. Maybe OS X was confused of the GPU capability so it disabled it.

Go to System Preferences > Accessability > Display and uncheck Reduce Transparency
Hi,
Here are a few pics.
No, transparency is not off.
About.png
Graphic issue.png
Transparency.png

Last edited:
Yes.
Multibeast > Graphics Configurations > Intel HD 530

Btw, I am using a VGA Monitor (1366x768) :(
Will that matter ?
Although its working fine on Windows 10 (Anniversary Update), Linux Manjaro, Linux Mint :)

Thanks !

VGA connection may be an issue, I remember reading here that it doesn't work well.

Could you try HDMI or DisplayPort from your mobo to your monitor just to check?

Yes.
Multibeast > Graphics Configurations > Intel HD 530

Btw, I am using a VGA Monitor (1366x768) :(
Will that matter ?
Although its working fine on Windows 10 (Anniversary Update), Linux Manjaro, Linux Mint :)

Thanks !

Go digital - use an HDMI or Displayport with Intel graphics. You might get old analogue working with a cheap GT210/GT610 video card. Apple also suggest an active displayport to VGA adaptor for people wanting to connect a Mac to an older projector that has a VGA socket.
You could try something like this from an online store:
http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MB572Z/B/mini-displayport-to-vga-adapter

OS X dropped direct analogue connection support about 10 years ago. The best thing to do is to update to a modern monitor that is at least 1080P. :thumbup:

Go digital - use an HDMI or Displayport with Intel graphics. You might get old analogue working with a cheap GT210/GT610 video card. Apple also suggest an active displayport to VGA adaptor for people wanting to connect a Mac to an older projector that has a VGA socket.
You could try something like this from an online store:
http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MB572Z/B/mini-displayport-to-vga-adapter

OS X dropped direct analogue connection support about 10 years ago. The best thing to do is to update to a modern monitor that is at least 1080P. :thumbup:
I did try a HDMI to VGA converter/adapter but that didn't make any difference.

For the glitches, increase the RAM utilization from 32MB to at least 64MB in the BIOS for iGPU.

Problem will go away.

Hey so I tried your advice, however my iGPU in my BIOS was already set to 64MB? I tried setting it to 512 MB still nothing? I get full acceleration but the artifacts are still there. Any ideas?

Hey so I tried your advice, however my iGPU in my BIOS was already set to 64MB? I tried setting it to 512 MB still nothing? I get full acceleration but the artifacts are still there. Any ideas?

Did you inject Intel HD 530 from Multibeast during install?

Are you using HDMI or DisplayPort?

Seems that it's glitchy with HDMI.

I have the same chipset as you and DisplayPort works well. Haven't tried HDMI.

I injected via the written patch to get acceleration I'm using hdmi because my board doesn't have DP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back