Contribute
Register

Intel HD 530 problem in PB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep only a month or so left until the full release so i'll stick to el capitan until then.
I'm now thinking to install El Capitan. Can you please share your patch and how to use it?
I went with Sierra cause I thought it will have better support (than El Capitan).

I'm now thinking to install El Capitan. Can you please share your patch and how to use it?
I went with Sierra cause I thought it will have better support (than El Capitan).
Run multibeast and select the intel hd 530 option

OP, what's your screen resolution?
I have this issue with HD530 on El Capitan as well but only in 4k resolution, in 2k it works fine.

For the glitches, increase the RAM utilization from 32MB to at least 64MB in the BIOS for iGPU.

Problem will go away.

For the glitches, increase the RAM utilization from 32MB to at least 64MB in the BIOS for iGPU.

Problem will go away.

OP, do as this guy says, it already fixed mine! :D props to izo1!!!

Thanks for tip but mine is already set at 64Mb (DVMT allocation). Another thing is I'm not getting transparency.
Can you try higher?

Also what transparency do you mean?

I tried 512 MB.
Transparent dock, Finder side panes, top menu bar, etc.

is it similar to the screenshot posted in this thread?

Can you post a phone capture or screencap (of what it shows?)

Also your transparency might be off. Maybe OS X was confused of the GPU capability so it disabled it.

Go to System Preferences > Accessability > Display and uncheck Reduce Transparency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back