Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you have in the attachment. EDID is only 128 bytes. That would be 256 hex digits.
OK, I have already done so. I have the EDID 128 bytes.
I continue adding in IntelGFX the 0x04128086 and in ig-platform-id the 0xd220003 or these cells must be empty?

OK, I have already done so. I have the EDID 128 bytes.
I continue adding in IntelGFX the 0x04128086 and in ig-platform-id the 0xd220003 or these cells must be empty?

The FakeID and ig-platform-id are required to activate the graphics drivers.

The FakeID and ig-platform-id are required to activate the graphics drivers.
Well I tried both options and continues with black screen in full QE/IC and 7 Mb without full QE/CI.
In the Bios and, in the iGPU option, the options are from Auto, 32 Mb, 64 Mb... to 1024 Mb, and with full QE/CI are 1536 Mb.
It be because the iGPU Bios maximum are only 1024 Mb or that has nothing to do?

Well I tried both options and continues with black screen in full QE/IC and 7 Mb without full QE/CI.

Then you have some sort of compatibility problem in the framebuffer connector setup.

In the Bios and, in the iGPU option, the options are from Auto, 32 Mb, 64 Mb... to 1024 Mb, and with full QE/CI are 1536 Mb.
It be because the iGPU Bios maximum are only 1024 Mb or that has nothing to do?

No idea which option you're referring to by "iGPU option".

RehabMan
Hello! Can you please help with my Intel hd 4400. First of all, hardware acceleration doesn't work in any video player(Elmedia player, vlc), when I switch it on video bugs appear. Some performance issues appear in browsers. Even when video on youtube playing in full hd animation during opening folders in Mission control buggy( when i close it animation become smooth, as it should be). Seem like something working not properly. Would be very appreciate for any help!
My specs: Intel i3-4160, Intel hd 4400, Asus b85m-g.
Necessary files in zip attachment.

Attachments

• Imac.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
RehabMan
Hello! Can you please help with my Intel hd 4400. First of all, hardware acceleration doesn't work in any video player(Elmedia player, vlc), when I switch it on video bugs appear. Some performance issues appear in browsers. Even when video on youtube playing in full hd animation during opening folders in Mission control buggy( when i close it animation become smooth, as it should be). Seem like something working not properly. Would be very appreciate for any help!
My specs: Intel i3-4160, Intel hd 4400, Asus b85m-g.
Necessary files in zip attachment.

BIOS settings correct? (IGPU prealloc set to 64mb?)

It should be 64mb? Exactly 64? It was set to auto. When I changed to 64mb - kernel panic appears at the moment of loading. i'm not lazy person, but is there any chance to change it without reinstalling the whole system?)

It should be 64mb? Exactly 64? It was set to auto. When I changed to 64mb - kernel panic appears at the moment of loading. i'm not lazy person, but is there any chance to change it without reinstalling the whole system?)

The framebuffer is coded for 32mb, so you might try that too (although most people report success with 64mb).

Check other settings.

Note: It is likely you're not changing the correct setting. Usually there is no "auto" for prealloc.

Well, got it work, tried to set igpu memory to 32mb and 64mb - no difference at all. Maybe some other ideas?

Well, got it work, tried to set igpu memory to 32mb and 64mb - no difference at all. Maybe some other ideas?

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. Or add slide=0 kernel flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back