Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing exactly what you saying. Changed OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, reload. Check in browser and video player - everything the same. Added a boot arg you told. Reload. The same. Got back OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and added boot arg. Reload. The same.

I'm doing exactly what you saying. Changed OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, reload. Check in browser and video player - everything the same. Added a boot arg you told. Reload. The same. Got back OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and added boot arg. Reload. The same.

No idea without usual details...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Here are the files. They are made with 64mb set in bios, with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and boot flag slide=0.

Attachments

• Imac2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
Here are the files. They are made with 64mb set in bios, with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and boot flag slide=0.

You need to disable SIP. Make sure CsrActiveConfig=0x67. Then install all kexts to the system volume.

Also, you're double injecting FakeSMC.kext as you have it both in 10.11 and Other. Remove config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/ForceKextsToLoad... it is only for installation.

Remove config.plist/FakeID/IMEI. Your native device-id for the MEI is supported (and in fact... the same).

Why are you patching for PNLF (AddPNLF_1000000)? This is a desktop not a laptop... Remove also AddIMEI_80000.

I've done everything you've said but it didin't help. It seems like the only solution is to buy native discrete card. Thanks for your efforts to help.

can some one give me the correct plist? im trying whit this but it doesnt work for my i7 4510u, hd 4400, device id = 0a16

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0A260006</string>
<key>IGPDeviceID</key>
<string>0412</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>3</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1366x768x32</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0 dart=0 nv_disable=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>ShowInfo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

can some one give me the correct plist? im trying whit this but it doesnt work for my i7 4510u, hd 4400, device id = 0a16

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0A260006</string>
<key>IGPDeviceID</key>
<string>0412</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>3</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1366x768x32</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0 dart=0 nv_disable=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>ShowInfo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Strange mix of Clover, Chameleon, Chimera you have there in that plist.

Chimera is not supported for 10.11.
Use Clover.

Hi....i have one lenovo thinkcentre e73z and my graphics is the intel hd 4400 vga port only 041e hardware id, how can i activate qe/ci? Thanks a lot!

Hi....i have one lenovo thinkcentre e73z and my graphics is the intel hd 4400 vga port only 041e hardware id, how can i activate qe/ci? Thanks a lot!

VGA is not supported, use DP or HDMI. Set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x01428086.

VGA is not supported, use DP or HDMI. Set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x01428086.
OK, THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION, I DONT WANNA USE THE VGA PORT, MY GRAPHICS IS ONBOARD, THE RESOLUTION IS OK BUT I DONT HAVE QE/CI, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SOME VIDEO OR STEP BY STEP PROCESS......THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back