Contribute
Register

Intel HD 4400 Desktop Graphics Fix - Full Support for Alternate CPUs in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you do not mean "without acceleration" (which is without QE) but rather "without CI/QE"... (eg. not injecting ig-platform-id).

It is probably an EDID issue. Or a port mapping issue (eg. LVDS is on a different port...)
Yes, exactly , I have acquired the EDID with Windows 8.1 and have added CustomEDID and have activated InjectEDID but with CI / QE LVDS screen stays in black .
Now H81T Asus motherboard is with which I have the problem.
With whom he had earlier that I can not get anywhere ( ECS H81H3 -TI ) everything worked correctly only with 0x04128086 and 0xd220003 .
That's why I sent the clover caperta , if you can correct something more to work well with the Asus H81T if possible .
Thank you

Yes, exactly , I have acquired the EDID with Windows 8.1 and have added CustomEDID and have activated InjectEDID but with CI / QE LVDS screen stays in black .
Now H81T Asus motherboard is with which I have the problem.
With whom he had earlier that I can not get anywhere ( ECS H81H3 -TI ) everything worked correctly only with 0x04128086 and 0xd220003 .
That's why I sent the clover caperta , if you can correct something more to work well with the Asus H81T if possible .
Thank you

Attach EFI/Clover (as ZIP, without 'themes'), so we can see what you're doing exactly.

Attach EFI/Clover (as ZIP, without 'themes'), so we can see what you're doing exactly.
I send you the folder clover.
Without putting anything in IntelGFX or ig-platform-id the LVDS display has picture but with 7 Mb and resolution 1920 x 1080.
With IntelGFX 0x04128086 and ig-platform-id 0xd220003 or 0xa260006 LVDS screen stays black with 1536 Mb and resolution 1280x1024.
This what I have seen from another computer with OS X El Capitan sharing screen.
Thanks.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I send you the folder clover.
Without putting anything in IntelGFX or ig-platform-id the LVDS display has picture but with 7 Mb and resolution 1920 x 1080.
With IntelGFX 0x04128086 and ig-platform-id 0xd220003 or 0xa260006 LVDS screen stays black with 1536 Mb and resolution 1280x1024.
This what I have seen from another computer with OS X El Capitan sharing screen.
Thanks.

You have no config.plist. Clover does not read config2.plist.

You have no config.plist. Clover does not read config2.plist.
If, that is a copy of the config.plist, is the configuration that I'm using.
Even I have retrieved EDID from Windows 8.1 with rgedit and is it I have added has CustomEDID.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 230
If, that is a copy of the config.plist, is the configuration that I'm using.
Even I have retrieved EDID from Windows 8.1 with rgedit and is it I have added has CustomEDID.

Clover does not read config2.plist. Must be named config.plist.

If you are to provide files for troubleshooting, they must represent *exactly* what you're actually using.

Clover does not read config2.plist. Must be named config.plist.

If you are to provide files for troubleshooting, they must represent *exactly* what you're actually using.
Yes, I know, this folder that you have just sent by mistake had a copy of the config2.plist, the config.plist that I am using is this that I send you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Captura de pantalla 2016-07-14 a las 21.00.36.png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-07-14 a las 21.00.36.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
  • Captura de pantalla 2016-07-14 a las 20.39.54.png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-07-14 a las 20.39.54.png
    3 MB · Views: 143
Yes, I know, this folder that you have just sent by mistake had a copy of the config2.plist, the config.plist that I am using is this that I send you.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
I send you the folder clover

Remove HDMIAudio.kext (no idea what that is...)
Remove CsmVideoDxe-64.efi.
Remove AppleImageCodec.efi.

The EDID you have in CustomEDID is corrupt/not valid.
FBName is not used for Intel graphics. Remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back