Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No EFI/Clover is attached.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

attached is clover folder, IOreg in zip file.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 251
attached is clover folder, IOreg in zip file.

The ioreg shows QE/CI working... correct FakeID configuration for IGPU and IMEI (as I originally proposed).

The ioreg shows QE/CI working... correct FakeID configuration for IGPU and IMEI (as I originally proposed).
So i guess we are done here with getting stable graphics and updating boot loader.. thanks for being so patient and helping me out..

Hey! Great work with the forum and helping people, really appreciated.
I have a mixed configuration and I am unable to get QE working since a month now.

It would be great if you could have a look and tell me what I've been doing wrong.
Attached are my config.plist and IOReg.

My config:
i7 2600k, 8GB RAM, MSI Z77A GD65, HD 3000, 32" Samsung TV via HDMI
El Capitan 10.11.6

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 397
  • Gaurav’s Mac mini.zip
    561.3 KB · Views: 248
Hey! Great work with the forum and helping people, really appreciated.
I have a mixed configuration and I am unable to get QE working since a month now.

It would be great if you could have a look and tell me what I've been doing wrong.
Attached are my config.plist and IOReg.

My config:
i7 2600k, 8GB RAM, MSI Z77A GD65, HD 3000, 32" Samsung TV via HDMI
El Capitan 10.11.6

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hello RehabMan.
I apologize in advance for my English.
For some time I have installed El Capitan. Since using the OS can not get rid of the bugs on the screen (Graphics glitches). Please for your help.
I am sending a copy of my IOReg made with IORegistryExplorer v2.1.

Attachments

• broto’s Mac mini.ioreg.zip
    547.1 KB · Views: 244
Hello RehabMan.
I apologize in advance for my English.
For some time I have installed El Capitan. Since using the OS can not get rid of the bugs on the screen (Graphics glitches). Please for your help.
I am sending a copy of my IOReg made with IORegistryExplorer v2.1.

Are you using Clover legacy or Clover UEFI (which one)?
If using Clover legacy, don't forget kernel flag slide=0
If using Clover UEFI, are you using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (which one)?
If OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, don't forget kernel flag slide=0
If you're using a patched DSDT, make sure it is recently patched from a recent extract from your own computer.
Make sure IGPU dedicated memory (DVMT-prealloc) is set to 64mb.
Make sure you have 8GB (or more) of system RAM.

Are you using Clover legacy or Clover UEFI (which one)?
If using Clover legacy, don't forget kernel flag slide=0
If using Clover UEFI, are you using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (which one)?
If OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, don't forget kernel flag slide=0
If you're using a patched DSDT, make sure it is recently patched from a recent extract from your own computer.
Make sure IGPU dedicated memory (DVMT-prealloc) is set to 64mb.
Make sure you have 8GB (or more) of system RAM.

Thanks for fast reply.
I'm using Clover UEFI and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
I'm not using a patched DSDT. I have more than 8GB ram. I notice that no matter which BIOS setup is DVMT-prealloc, including 64MB, the result is the same (after the first restart began bugs in the screen).
I'll mark in setup Clover Configuration kernel flag slide = 0, but for more information will send my config.plist.
RehabMan, please look at my config.plist and if you need something else to correct.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Thanks for fast reply.
I'm using Clover UEFI and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
I'm not using a patched DSDT. I have more than 8GB ram. I notice that no matter which BIOS setup is DVMT-prealloc, including 64MB, the result is the same (after the first restart began bugs in the screen).
I'll mark in setup Clover Configuration kernel flag slide = 0, but for more information will send my config.plist.
RehabMan, please look at my config.plist and if you need something else to correct.

Anyone? RehabMan?
Is everything looks as it should?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back