Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way to know what you're doing without previously requested files....

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Plz Find required files attached - IOreg, clover folder, terminal results.

I am now able to boot with all injected kexts from clover gui with graphics coming fine with some minor visual glitches at boot. But not able to boot without injected kext command.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
update: re-installed NULLCPUPowerManagement.kext and now i can boot without inject all kext command at clover gui at boot. There was a permission issue with the above kext earlier.

I am almost done here, sleep is working too. But at login screen, once i login, i see a lot of glitches for few seconds and then it becomes fine. Is there some more fine tuning required for graphics? The IOreg, clover folder etc is attached in previous post.

Edit: Finding screen glitches at launchpad animation, multi screen switching etc.

Update: after a few restart glitches are much less. Not sure whats happening. My main system is on 10.11.6 only, using 10.11.4 on this new installation i have done for testing purpose.

Last edited:
Update: after a few restart glitches are much less. Not sure whats happening. My main system is on 10.11.6 only, using 10.11.4 on this new installation i have done for testing purpose.

You are missing kernel flag slide=0.

You are missing kernel flag slide=0.

nervetheless, thanks a ton for your constant support without which not sure if i could get things working this easily. 2 years ago you helped me with getting my laptop to work with mavericks. I will continue with making my system more stable with getting g and p states to work fine now. Will search forums for the same. So far system seems good & stable. Again thanks. :)

with that flag i am not able to to boot.

I'm not clairvoyant.

No idea without details... (boot verbose, show photo). Attach EFI/Clover.

I'm not clairvoyant.

No idea without details... (boot verbose, show photo). Attach EFI/Clover.

verbose mode snap attached. Clover folder same as attached in post 71 above just without slip=0 enabled. When i enable slip in the same config.plist file, i get what you can see in the screen shot

Attachments

• IMG_20160922_124614.jpg
    IMG_20160922_124614.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
verbose mode snap attached. Clover folder same as attached in post 71 above just without slip=0 enabled. When i enable slip in the same config.plist file, i get what you can see in the screen shot

I don't see where you attached EFI/Clover that corresponds to this image. Sorry, but I will not attempt to guess what you actually have in your files.

I never suggested kernel flag 'slip'.

I don't see where you attached EFI/Clover that corresponds to this image. Sorry, but I will not attempt to guess what you actually have in your files.

I never suggested kernel flag 'slip'.

Sorry, i meant slide=0 not slip. The clover folder attached is from same config. I will try once again with slide=0 in config.plist and report back with screenshot.

Currently i am running without slide=0 and its booting fine and graphics are ok. I believe slide=0 must be still necessary, so will troubleshoot the same and upload clover and screenshot once again.

The clover folder attached is from same config.

No EFI/Clover is attached.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Currently i am running without slide=0 and its booting fine and graphics are ok.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back