Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Graphics Fix for OS X El Capitan using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have modified config.plist and attaching IOreg and clover again. Still not getting graphics.

You are not booting from the EFI/Clover you provide here.

Clover rev in Archive.zip/CLOVER is v3761.
But according to your bootlog:
Code:
0:100  0:000  Starting Clover rev 3423 on American Megatrends EFI
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1A,0x0)\USB(0x1,0x0)\USB(0x6,0x0)\USB(0x2,0x0)\USB(0x1,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F0F587A8-567B-4706-B431-6D5366923341,0x28,0x64000) @CD90AB18

Note that you're booting Clover v3423 from USB...

Suggest you pay attention to what you're doing...

Clover rev in Archive.zip/CLOVER is v3761.
But according to your bootlog:
Code:
0:100  0:000  Starting Clover rev 3423 on American Megatrends EFI
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1A,0x0)\USB(0x1,0x0)\USB(0x6,0x0)\USB(0x2,0x0)\USB(0x1,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F0F587A8-567B-4706-B431-6D5366923341,0x28,0x64000) @CD90AB18

Note that you're booting Clover v3423 from USB...

Suggest you pay attention to what you're doing...

sorry about that, but right now i am booting from v3761, since when i reboot, the boot loader which shows on screen says v3761 on screen and then shows drive options to boot from. There is also only 1 drive hooked to the system and another unibeast USB.

Checking once again on this.

ignore this post, reposting..

i am unable to boot from clover v3761, i get this panic when i boot, image attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20160922_011912.jpg
    IMG_20160922_011912.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
i am unable to boot from clover v3761, i get this panic when i boot, image attached.

The panic is unrelated to Clover itself, but is rather due to incorrect Clover configuration for your hardware.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

clover folder attached.

It seems you're trying to use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Perhaps you installed FakeSMC.kext to the system volume, but didn't install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Since config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect, Clover would ignore the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext you have in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11.

Two options:
- choose to boot with injected kexts from the Clover GUI
then...
- install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to the system volume

-OR-
- implement native power management (will probably involve patching ACPI, and/or dropping various SSDTs)

BTW, why 10.11.4?

It seems you're trying to use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Perhaps you installed FakeSMC.kext to the system volume, but didn't install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. Since config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect, Clover would ignore the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext you have in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11.

Two options:
then...

-OR-
- implement native power management (will probably involve patching ACPI, and/or dropping various SSDTs)

BTW, why 10.11.4?

just did that, booted with all kexts injected with new clover boot loader. Now installing NULLCPUPowerManagement.kext. But just by booting with all kexts injected with new clover, graphics are working now. rebooting again to see if it works again after NULL CPU kext is installed.

Last edited:
Two options:
then...

after rebooting, no graphics. Trying again the process.

after rebooting, no graphics. Trying again the process.

No way to know what you're doing without previously requested files....

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back