<key>device-id</key>
                <data>
                wZwAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
    </dict>
[code]
I did add that to my config but as soon as I add the fixup kext and reboot it usually throws kernel panic. I tried whole day yesterday and gave up on it lol.

Nevermind, I fixed the issue by using Fixup Kext provided at https://github.com/osy86/Polaris22Fixup

I didn't have to change anything in my config.plist. Just make sure you use the lilu kext provided within that release because this PolarisFixup and Lilu don't play nice together. You can read more technical details on the Github page itself.

I am finally done with this build. On a separate note, I also finished my other build XPS 15 9560 since my Wifi card finally arrived today.

Overall, it was a great day. :)

Attachments

• Metalfix.png
    Metalfix.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Nevermind, I fixed the issue by using Fixup Kext provided at https://github.com/osy86/Polaris22Fixup

I didn't have to change anything in my config.plist. Just make sure you use the lilu kext provided within that release because this PolarisFixup and Lilu don't play nice together. You can read more technical details on the Github page itself.

I am finally done with this build. On a separate note, I also finished my other build XPS 15 9560 since my Wifi card finally arrived today.

Overall, it was a great day. :)

can you share your EFI files? Please!

can you share your EFI files? Please!
Here is my clover folder that you can use. It doesn't have the config.plist file but you can get it from the comment from betterclever earlier in this post.

Attachments

• CLOVER_NUC.zip
    16.4 MB · Views: 267
Here is my clover folder that you can use. It doesn't have the config.plist file but you can get it from the comment from betterclever earlier in this post.
Thank you very much

Hi Sammy1881, I've recently bought a NUC8i7HVK and tried using the Clover files you've attached. Also downloaded the config.plist and from betterclever. However, my install keeps rebooting. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Sammy1881, I've recently bought a NUC8i7HVK and tried using the Clover files you've attached. Also downloaded the config.plist and from betterclever. However, my install keeps rebooting. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Please try me Clover and step by step as below.

Download the latest build of Clover (i used Clover 5018 .pkg) and install it to the installer USB drive.
  1. Launch the installer pkg you downloaded.
  2. When prompted, choose Change Install Location... and select your USB drive (it should be named Install macOS Mojave).
  3. Next, click the Customize button.
  4. You'll want to check the following options (you can also install any additional theme, but don't check anything else):
    1. Clover for UEFI booting only
    2. Install Clover in the ESP
    3. UEFI Drivers -> ApfsDriverLoader-64 (for APFS support)
    4. UEFI Drivers -> SMCHelper-64 (for FakeSMC support)
    5. UEFI Drivers -> AptioMemoryFix-64 (for FileVault support)
    6. UEFI Drivers -> HFSPlus (for HFS+ support)
    7. UEFI Drivers -> UsbKbDxe-64 (needed for FileVault support)
    8. FileVault 2 UEFI Drivers -> AppleUISupport-64 (for FileVault support)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    12 MB · Views: 183

Thanks.
USB 3.0 files

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    582 bytes · Views: 134
Please try me Clover and step by step as below.

Download the latest build of Clover (i used Clover 5018 .pkg) and install it to the installer USB drive.
  1. Launch the installer pkg you downloaded.
  2. When prompted, choose Change Install Location... and select your USB drive (it should be named Install macOS Mojave).
  3. Next, click the Customize button.
  4. You'll want to check the following options (you can also install any additional theme, but don't check anything else):
    1. Clover for UEFI booting only
    2. Install Clover in the ESP
    3. UEFI Drivers -> ApfsDriverLoader-64 (for APFS support)
    4. UEFI Drivers -> SMCHelper-64 (for FakeSMC support)
    5. UEFI Drivers -> AptioMemoryFix-64 (for FileVault support)
    6. UEFI Drivers -> HFSPlus (for HFS+ support)
    7. UEFI Drivers -> UsbKbDxe-64 (needed for FileVault support)
    8. FileVault 2 UEFI Drivers -> AppleUISupport-64 (for FileVault support)

Thank you! Your files worked!

USB 3.0 files

Sorry... as I am pretty new to this. What am I suppose to do with this file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back