Contribute
Register

Intel DH77DF Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar setup using the DH77DF, but I'm using an older processor ( 2500K ). I can't seem to get dual monitor outputs working. Is that something that you had to enable with a custom DSDT?

Also worth noting is that I bought a BCM94332MC Mini-PCIe card slapped it in there and it works as a native airport card. I paid $4 shipped for it from eBay, I also had to buy a couple of dollars worth of antennas and routed them inside my case.

Hi everyone,

I'm going to assemble a new PC in Mini-ITX form-factor with cleanest OS X install possible (vanilla).

I'm planning to buy:

Intel DH77DF Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K
8GB 1600Mhz Hynix RAM
1TB WD Caviar Green HDD

Is it a possible configuration? Does anybody use Intel DH77DF?

Thanks a lot

well i have DH773B and its supporting mountain lion smoothly and excellently.. Just install easy beast.. instead of urser dsdt and boot manually selecting ur harddrive

well i have DH773B and its supporting mountain lion smoothly and excellently.. Just install easy beast.. instead of urser dsdt and boot manually selecting ur harddrive

I assume that you're referring to the Intel DH77EB board. Interesting, I'll try EasyBeast and see if that makes any difference. Not sure why it would but I've spent enough time banging my head against a wall to not give it a shot.

After reading more about what easybeast does, and a similar issue that Flavio had, I suspect that switching to the MacPro smbios.plist might help me out. When I'm near my hackintosh again on monday I'll try switching profiles and see if that resolves my dual monitor issue.

In case someone else reads this, I've confirmed that a friend of mine who has the DH77DF + a 3770 ( Ivy Bridge HD4000) processor doesn't have any issues getting multiple outputs. I've ordered a 3750k to replace the 2500k.

Has anybody successfully booted this board with iBoot 3.3.0 and the Mountain Lion DVD? iBoot comes up fine, and I've tried many combinations of boot arguments but never saw more than a brief white flash before the computer re-POSTed. If anybody has any suggestions for how to get the installer running from disk, I'd love to hear them.

I read the specs that said this board has 6 Sata connectors and i only see 4 in the picture. Where are the other 2?

Thank you for the information. What do you think, wait for the Gigabyte itx or buy this board?

Has somebody fixed the issue that using the USB 3.0 Ports is freezing the System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back