i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3 GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GD5T OC 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Eventually I may do a clover guide but I don't have time right now.
I wish i could help you do a clover guide. i know it would help a lot of people (especially with the skylake support and people are getting the newer mobos that are UEFI).

is there a way to divide and conquer? i would be willing to devote whatever time necessary to help create this guide.

shilohh

Motherboard
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU
4930K @ 4.4GHz
Graphics
PNY GTX 980 + EVGA Titan X
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I wish i could help you do a clover guide. i know it would help a lot of people (especially with the skylake support and people are getting the newer mobos that are UEFI).

is there a way to divide and conquer? i would be willing to devote whatever time necessary to help create this guide.
My golden build for Eric is a Asus x79 focused build guide based on clover but I left out all the explanations of clovers functionality and configuration as this would have made the guide way too long. As it exists now, it's just a step by step. I gained my knowledge of clover by trying to decipher zetam's clover wiki and slice's guides at other sites but both are still pretty cryptic to me as I think quite a bit is lost in translation or maybe just under explained.