Contribute
Register

Installing Sierra on Asus ZenBook UX410UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you will experience much difference. Windows supports in out of the blue, the only thing you will notice is that you have to connect to your networks again.

Last edited:
any full official tutorial for this laptop? :D So quiet!

My laptop has dual-boot macOS-Windows! How to set windows as defaut boot by clover? (I want my laptop boot into clover bootloader and clover bootloader will boot into Windows... Sr! My English is bad)

My laptop has dual-boot macOS-Windows! How to set windows as defaut boot by clover? (I want my laptop boot into clover bootloader and clover bootloader will boot into Windows... Sr! My English is bad)

Look into Clover options for boot selection in config.plist/Boot

I used this wifi card from eBay.
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/182313496812?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Currently I am a bit busy. I expect to have it fully working later this month. I will edit the startpost with clear instruction by then.

Have you compared the perfomance between Sierra and Windows10 in your laptop?
Recently I've bought that very same model and I'm not happy at all with the perfomance in W10.

Thanks in advance.

Note.- My model has 8GB RAM and 1Tb HDD. I'm considering a M2 SSD to improve the perfomance.

Hi,
Yes, the performance is better than W10. I can't explain why, must have something to do with structural OS differences.

I'm running Sierra for over to month's now and I'm pretty happy with it. There are a few things I have to fix like trackpad and sleep that is not working properly for same reason.
I will post about that later.

any full official tutorial for this laptop? :D So quiet!

Yes, I have been on a holiday :) Will get back to hackintoshing very soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back