Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all, i'm new to this forums, and i'm in need of installing either Snow Leopard or Mavericks in my HP Pavillion dv7 latop. I did this years ago on an older laptop i had but i can't remember it being this difficult.
My system is running windows 7, a Core i7 quad processor i7-2670QM 2.2 GHz with 8 Gigs of Ram, can any one help me figure out first of all if it is even possible to install on this laptop, i tried installing Snow Leopard on a virtual box, but i get this error below when booting up.

mac ox.png

Any how if any one has any suggestions or advice on how to do this please let me know, i apologize if I left any information out, as i mentioned i'm fairly new to this process so please bear with me.

Thanks,
Walter

There is a massive Laptop section that can help you out. Your hardware will need some assistance to run OS X. Windows VMs are not supported here.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptops/

The first step is to determine precisely your laptop processor, motherboard chipset, wifi, ethernet and audio. Fill out your profile or signature with these details to help others help you. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back