Contribute
Register

Installed wrong Network driver HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not getting the ethernet working and in trying different configurations i get the panic kernel.

No sound and i keep getting a freeze. When i run multibeast to add something do i need to keep re installing all the other stuff?

Sound is good and ethernet port is good but now it won't shut down unless i hold down the button.

Sound is good and ethernet port is good but now it won't shut down unless i hold down the button.

You do not need to keep re-installing items or settings that work. Only add or change the item(s) you are experimenting with. A few points:

1. You should reset permissions and rebuild the kernel cache with a utility like kext utility (community software in downloads). This usually resolves shutdown problems. If this doesn't fix the problem, then try #2
2. Save a copy of the current /S/L/E/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and replace it with the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for OS 10.9.0 from MultiBeast. If it doesn't solve the problem, restore the AICPM kext.
3. Post the contents of your smbiois.plist and org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Others have reported that selecting iMac 14,2 works well (default in Multibeast is 3,1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back