Contribute
Register

Installation service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I apologise in advance if this has been covered in another post.
I have a little technical knowledge but would not be comfortable in trying to setup a hackintosh from scratch.
Are there are companies or individuals based around London who would offer an installation service if I sent my hardware to them. Specifically I need a Dell Alienware Area 51 running either the Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 with 8GB GDDR5X each (NVIDIA SLI® Enabled) or Triple Radeon™ RX 480 with 8GB GDDR5 each (AMD CrossFire™ Enabled) graphics cards which need to work correctly.

Is there anyone who could help with this project.

Thanks in advance
Hardeep

A PC running Apple's Mac OS is something you have to do yourself. If you are not comfortable with the challenge and able to accept that there will be problems you will have to work around to not only do the first installation but to keep your "PC-Mac" running, then better you should spend your $$ on a "real" Mac.
To "hackintosh" PC hardware is a challenge at the best of times - to do it with a laptop is much harder.
To do it with unsupported GPUs is not only difficult, it is impossible if you want full acceleration on the GPUs. For right now, there is no support for either of the GPUs you mention, although the AMD one has limited work-around working without acceleration. If you want to use this for gaming in OS X, forget it - it just will not work acceptably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back