HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My setup is : i5-3570k, gigabyte z77-ds3h, 8gb corsair ram,

I completed succesfully everythin of the installation of step 1, step 2 and step 3.

At step 4, i restart the pc, i choose the "mountain lion" option (option 1 = usb, option 2 = M. lion)

Its starts loading (white screen with apple logo, and thee loading circle in the bottom)
buts its like that for 10 minutes and does nothing... :(

the bios settings are same as here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...d-i7-3770k-ga-z77-ds3h-16gb-ram-6850-a-9.html

My setup is : i5-3570k, gigabyte z77-ds3h, 8gb corsair ram,

I completed succesfully everythin of the installation of step 1, step 2 and step 3.

At step 4, i restart the pc, i choose the "mountain lion" option (option 1 = usb, option 2 = M. lion)

Its starts loading (white screen with apple logo, and thee loading circle in the bottom)
buts its like that for 10 minutes and does nothing... :(

the bios settings are same as here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...d-i7-3770k-ga-z77-ds3h-16gb-ram-6850-a-9.html
use -v boot flag and post your results.

Εικόνα 015.jpg this is a picture of the screen i have now

i used -x ,and the final part of installation started, i set up the pc, and got to the screen now on safe boot, and will download and run multibeast now :)

thank you for your tip :thumbup:

finally when i restarted i had black screen that wrote :

boot0 :GPT
boot0 : test
boot0 : GPT
boot0 : error

i booted with -x again via chimera screen and it loaded, display works fine and the system looks ok

i used -x ,and the final part of installation started, i set up the pc, and got to the screen now on safe boot, and will download and run multibeast now :)

thank you for your tip :thumbup:

finally when i restarted i had black screen that wrote :

boot0 :GPT
boot0 : GPT
boot0 : error

i booted with -x again via chimera screen and it loaded, display works fine and the system looks ok
so your unable to boot without -x? Your going to have to use -v to find where its getting stuck. Then see if anyone else is having the same problem by doing a search. Most likely it's something simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back