Contribute
Register

Installation Completed But Cant Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

I loaded unibeast onto a new pen drive and was able to reach clover...this is what is there now. would you recommend proceeding or going with the other route you had mentioned before with the clover manually?

Also I assume that recovery boot is from the previous time Install...should I remove it? if so how, just int he utilities?

Looks like Clover isn't picking up your internet drive. Make sure you're formatting OS X drive to Mac OS (Journaled) in GUID not MBR.

oh haha, should have figured that out. ok yea im pretty sure i did but idk. If its not picking it up how do i reformat it? do you mean through running clover and installing osx from my pen drive?

Boot from the Pen drive, Go to Disk Utility and format your drive to Mac OS (Journaled) GUID not MBR. Then install OS X again.

Boot from the Pen drive, Go to Disk Utility and format your drive to Mac OS (Journaled) GUID not MBR. Then install OS X again.

well i got it installed. created the boot on my ssd and there is new recovery there. I clicked on the HFS and it just did the same thing as before, apple logo loading and then it just reboots to clover menu...perhaps its something in the bios or and argument i need to put..

well i got it installed. created the boot on my ssd and there is new recovery there. I clicked on the HFS and it just did the same thing as before, apple logo loading and then it just reboots to clover menu...perhaps its something in the bios or and argument i need to put..

How many stages did it do? 1 or 2 stages on install process?

How many stages did it do? 1 or 2 stages on install process?
well it installed, said installation complete and restarted. then it got to clover menu and before i could press anything it went to an apple logo with a loading bar then restarted to the clover menu. Idk if that counts as 2 or 1. Then That's where i tried to boot from the ssd and didnt work.

well it installed, said installation complete and restarted. then it got to clover menu and before i could press anything it went to an apple logo with a loading bar then restarted to the clover menu. Idk if that counts as 2 or 1. Then That's where i tried to boot from the ssd and didnt work.

I'm really not sure that is strange. I've never seen this before or had this happen.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 164
  • File_001.jpeg
    File_001.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 165
  • File_002.jpeg
    File_002.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 169
  • File_004.jpeg
    File_004.jpeg