Contribute
Register

Installation Completed But Cant Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your Pen drive.

So I booted from usb and went through the osx installer. It only gives me the option to install onto the usb or the ssd (which has already a name from the first time). I clicked the ssd it installs and restarts. I then boot the SSD and same problem. apple logo loading and then just restarts back to clover :/ idk

So I booted from usb and went through the osx installer. It only gives me the option to install onto the usb or the ssd (which has already a name from the first time). I clicked the ssd it installs and restarts. I then boot the SSD and same problem. apple logo loading and then just restarts back to clover :/ idk

Try reinstalling. Maybe try re-doing your Unibeast Pen drive.

That's what im thining i might have to do is redo the pen drive from scratch. bo biggie. I guess i coudl try reinstalling first. How might i go about that?

I can also acess an installer through the recovery boot. I cant install osx cause it say there is no internet connection... But when i go to disk utility i then have my usb, my ssd, and the apple disk image (recovery boot i guess?) available.....Idk if this offers any other insight for you or other options

Ok so I reinstalled unibeast into my pen drive. I then proceeded to try and redo the installation on my build but i think iv just reated a mess. I thought I wiped my ssd but in the bios it still says MAC OS X and I get no option for a UEFI pen drive
IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1125.JPG

Could it be a problem with my drive? I also reseted my mobo with the CLR_CMOS and everything got reset but it still continued to say mac os x in the boot options and no UEFI usb drive will show

so sorry with my noobness. First foray into this, lol i thnk i messed up

Ok so I reinstalled unibeast into my pen drive. I then proceeded to try and redo the installation on my build but i think iv just reated a mess. I thought I wiped my ssd but in the bios it still says MAC OS X and I get no option for a UEFI pen drive
View attachment 204985 View attachment 204984

Could it be a problem with my drive? I also reseted my mobo with the CLR_CMOS and everything got reset but it still continued to say mac os x in the boot options and no UEFI usb drive will show

so sorry with my noobness. First foray into this, lol i thnk i messed up

If its not showing your Pen drive in UEFI in Boot Menu then that means your Pen drive isn't in UEFI from Unibeast. Try booting from your UEFI OSX Boot drive instead of Mac OS X.

If its not showing your Pen drive in UEFI in Boot Menu then that means your Pen drive isn't in UEFI from Unibeast. Try booting from your UEFI OSX Boot drive instead of Mac OS X.

Well it was showing it before, but then when i redid the unibeast on my pen drive it wont show up as a UEFI drive. I have tried setting UEFI OSX drive to boot 1st but it just goes to a Reboot and select proper boot device screen. I cant access clover anymore...is there anyway to wipe everything and start over or is there something else i can do?

Well it was showing it before, but then when i redid the unibeast on my pen drive it wont show up as a UEFI drive. I have tried setting UEFI OSX drive to boot 1st but it just goes to a Reboot and select proper boot device screen. I cant access clover anymore...is there anyway to wipe everything and start over or is there something else i can do?

Have you installed Clover to the ESP in UEFI? Try Installing Clover manually you can download it from SourceForge.

UPDATE

I loaded unibeast onto a new pen drive and was able to reach clover...this is what is there now. would you recommend proceeding or going with the other route you had mentioned before with the clover manually?

Also I assume that recovery boot is from the previous time Install...should I remove it? if so how, just int he utilities?

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back