Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabye Z97MX-Gaming 5
CPU
intel i5-4690k
Graphics
Geforce GT 740 sc
Hey

I ran unibeast from my usb installed osx onto my SSD and when I got to boot from my SSD on the clover boot its starts to load then it just reboots to clover menu

I tried to see if I could find something by running verbose but it moves to quickly and then just returns to clover....

I have Z97MX- Gaming 5 Mobo configured all the settings that needed to be adjusted from the guides

Any help here?

Also a 3rd option on clover boot pops up that says boot recovery from recovery hd, not sure what that is or if its supposed to be there...dont see any mentions of it...

My goal is to have dual boot on a single partitioned SSD with an HDD for everything else except the OSes

Hey

I ran unibeast from my usb installed osx onto my SSD and when I got to boot from my SSD on the clover boot its starts to load then it just reboots to clover menu

I tried to see if I could find something by running verbose but it moves to quickly and then just returns to clover....

I have Z97MX- Gaming 5 Mobo configured all the settings that needed to be adjusted from the guides

Any help here?

Also a 3rd option on clover boot pops up that says boot recovery from recovery hd, not sure what that is or if its supposed to be there...dont see any mentions of it...

My goal is to have dual boot on a single partitioned SSD with an HDD for everything else except the OSes

Use Video Capture to get Verbose image and attach.

Is this on install Process?

Not sure what you mean. I installed it and it said complete and then restarted comp and booted from the SSD. Without verbose when I boot it just goes to the apple icon begins loading then shutters and restarts computer back to clover

Not sure what you mean. I installed it and it said complete and then restarted comp and booted from the SSD. Without verbose when I boot it just goes to the apple icon begins loading then shutters and restarts computer back to clover

Did it do two processes of install? first creating recovery partition, second installing OS X.

Did it do two processes of install? first creating recovery partition, second installing OS X.

Well, I am unaware of a two part installation. I just followed the guide went through the installation from the usb it completed and then I tried booting from the ssd but doesn't work.

Are you saying I needed to go through the installation again from the usb ?

I also noticed this error in the verbose "failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify"
I think there is another failure under that but it reboots to quick

Well, I am unaware of a two part installation. I just followed the guide went through the installation from the usb it completed and then I tried booting from the ssd but doesn't work.

Are you saying I needed to go through the installation again from the usb ?

I also noticed this error in the verbose "failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify"
I think there is another failure under that but it reboots to quick

Boot into the first partition not the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back