Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Fujitsu Siemens G31T-M2
CPU
E7600
Graphics
GTX 650
Hi,

I'm trying to install macOS Sierra on an fujitsu siemens scaleo p2 g31t-m2.

The system have a core 2 quad processor. (= Sandy Bridge)

BEFORE:

I had an version of snow leopard version 10.6.8 running on the system.

I have the system OS upgraded to el capitan on following method.

I have el capitan installation file downloaded from the mac app store and an bootable USB stick created with the help of tonymacx86 tool unibeast.

I had chosen my USB, El Capitan, Legacy boot mode and inject NVIDEA.

The system I can install with using the following bootflags: dart=0 nv_disable=1 (-x) -v

After the installation completed is I have the Clover bootloader installed on the HDD from.
Then I have installed following CustoMac Essentials.

The systems was perfectly updated to OS X El Capitan and can now boot without my USB connected and works smoothly.

CURRENT:

Now I'm trying to update the system to macOS Sierra.

I have again an bootable USB stick created with the unibeast tool, again selected for the options usb, sierra, legacy boot mode and inject nvidea.

So far all good....

But now i want to boot from my sierra USB with the same bootflags as before "dart=0 nv_disable=1 (-x) -v" but i can't get to the installation screen. the screen hangs on the apple logo or when i used the bootflag -v the screen hangs on line 1 with plus signs. (see attached picture).

How can I solve that problem, so I can install macOS Sierra ? Is it possible for my system/configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Attachments

• plus signs.jpg
    plus signs.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 274
@antoon100, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Now I have tried with system definition renamed from macpro3,1 to imac14,2 and fakecpuid setted.
I'm trying again but i can't get to the installer the issue persist. (boot screen with plus signs).

Anyone an idea how fixing this?

Hey there,
I'm having the same Mainboard with a 2.4Ghz I2Q processor but I'm not able to reach the Mavericks (and above) Installer. It stops at "Starting Darwin x86_64" and the computer reboots.
Would be nice if you could make some statements about your bios setting. :)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back